Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you’d ban if you could........

So, I have just travelled from central London to Heathrow on the tube. For the duration of the journey, I had to put up with the awful, cacophonous tinny sounds of personal audio equipment blasting out rubbish disguised as music!! Shouldn’t be allowed; it’s selfish, rude and smacks of narcissism; e.g. look at me, I can play shit sounds really loud just to annoy you! (Depeche Mode, Manchester Orchestra and Editors excused).

If you had your way, what would you ban? For starters, mine are:

- As above, personal audio equipment on public transport.

- The consumption of noisy foodstuffs, including drinks, in Cinemas!! Popcorn, nachos, slurpy drink sounds with straws!! Ban the lot. Why are you going to the cinema and porking out like it’s your last supper anyway!! No, we don’t want to hear you crunch your way through popcorn and the like, and then slurp your diet beverage (as some sort of appeasement to balance the crap you’ve just eaten) through a straw! Just stop it. It’s not funny or clever and ruins the enjoyment of the healthy at the cinema! Haribo and strawless drinking vessels only!

Over to you..........

Comments

• People shouldnt be allowed to drive their kids to school...

Dont care if you live 10+ miles from the gates and have to go down endless countrylanes with no paths, stay off the roads and leave them nice and clear like they currently are now its the Holidays!!

Would also ban the usage of audio equipment on Public Transport though
  • Agree with you about noise pollution - not really clear why people can't use headphones rather than blare stuff out from their phone.

People using their phones in the cinema during films - why the f*** do you need to text, tweet etc during a film and light the cinema up.

Reality tv - all of it.
  • I thought "noisy" audio equipment was covered by bye-laws on public transport?

I'd ban vans from driving too fast on suburban roads.
  • Haribo and strawless drinking vessels.
  • Mr. Happy said:

Haribo and strawless drinking vessels.

• Selfies/selfie sticks and videos at the football. Just watch the game you morons.

Companies getting away without explicitly naming all of the ingredients on any food product. Looking at you Pret.

100% with you on the music/audio/video on public transport.

Getting on public transport before others have left
  • People walking along with their jeans hanging half way down their thighs while holding there balls .
    It's just wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who use blue badges fraudulently for parking - not something politicians have any interest in addressing.
  • - Eating on public transport, I don't mind drinking though
    - Texting and walking (only in populated areas)
    - People who don't get their cards out before reaching tube barriers... 3 strikes and it's above ground only for a week
    - Fox hunting... well, it is banned, but I wouldn't mind it being actually enforced
    - Me from going to watch bloody Chartlon
  • Would quite happily see a ban on those Government petitions!!

They dont do anything, the results appeared to be fudged each time with people using VPNs etc. to vote countless times and are just damned annoying because too often the petitions are calling for something stupid
  • Marches in Central London
  • bobmunro said:

Trousers looking like they've had an argument with the wearer's ankles, combined with loafers and NO SOCKS!!!

As someone who frequents boxing events fairly regularly I imagine you see this fairly often?
  • Political manifestoes, unless the parties are required to stick to them to the letter.
  • bobmunro said:

Trousers looking like they've had an argument with the wearer's ankles, combined with loafers and NO SOCKS!!!

Fashion changes....
  • Jeremy Corbyns face
  • Sponsored links:

• People holding their mobiles out horizontally in front of their face.
  • People walking along with their jeans hanging half way down their thighs while holding there balls .
    It's just wrong.

Stop frequenting dogging sites then
  • International Breaks.
  • Parents parking within half a mile of their kids schools
    Parents making any noise at kids matches
    All pubs being no smoking

• Self service tills.
    It's just wrong.

Stop frequenting dogging sites then
    I only visit the ones you recommend to me. 😋