Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Cant see Tua going that early with his injury.
    Rumour has it that he'll partake in a 40-minute throwing workout with NFL teams invited in April. There's a long time for him to recover, and even if he sits injured for a year, I can see Tua going at 5 if not earlier.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    He won't make it past 5 is my opinion. He's too good not to. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    He won't make it past 5 is my opinion. He's too good not to. 
    Dolphins are supposedly very keen, they need a QB and have the perfect stopgap, until Tua is healthy/ready, in Fitzmagic.
  • Options
    Guaranteed to blow out at Raiders.
  • Options
    Game day! Unfortunately for the titans I feel the run to the superbowl ends tonight. 
  • Options
    Have to admire the Titans. Looking unstoppable. 
  • Options
    Admittedly know fuck all about American football but put $50 on them at evens when they were 10-0 up. Sweating now lol 
  • Options
    Admittedly know fuck all about American football but put $50 on them at evens when they were 10-0 up. Sweating now lol 
    Betting on Mahomes when he’s only 2 scores down is always risky.

Titans will need at least 30 points to win this one.
  • Options
    Mahomes is a witch, what a play
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Patrick. Mahomes.

that is all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Outrageous
  • Options
    Yeah. Should've Googled Patrick Mahomes instead.
  • Options
    Mahomes is a special talent. Him and Lamar are gonna be so great for the league - as, of course, will my boy Minshew.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Mahomes is a special talent. Him and Lamar are gonna be so great for the league - as, of course, will my boy Minshew.
    Older but not wiser Paddy. 

Wish I could like and lol your post. 
  • Options
    Hearing the guys in the studio talking numbers and listing stats where the Chiefs DEFENCE is number 1 in the NFL.
    this is a day I never thought would happen  :D
  • Options
    Hearing the guys in the studio talking numbers and listing stats where the Chiefs DEFENCE is number 1 in the NFL.
    this is a day I never thought would happen  :D
    You must be buzzing Steve.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Older but not wiser Paddy. 

Wish I could like and lol your post. 
    Just trust me on this. Believe in the 'stache. 
  • Options
    CHIEFS.IN.THE.SUPERBOWL. 
  • Options
    Chiefs are in the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    If in the 100th season of the NFL, we see the Chiefs and Packers in the Super Bowl (Super Bowl 1 rematch), this is all a big fix
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:
    If in the 100th season of the NFL, we see the Chiefs and Packers in the Super Bowl (Super Bowl 1 rematch), this is all a big fix
    We won't.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Rossman92 said:
    We won't.
    Rodgers looking like he has all season. Like shit
  • Options
    Punishing first half by the 49ers. Surely no way back for GB.
  • Options
    Whew, HUGE half from the refs needed if the packers are gonna win here.
  • Options
    Feeling better about last week's Vikings performance after seeing that half.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Napa is a Green Bay fan

But the owner of SF is a friend of mine, so kinda conflicted.
    PS- I tried to get him to sell his Leeds stake and buy us but no luck.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Brady was hanging with the Raiders owner at the UFC match last night. Rumor is he signs for the Raiders. Raiders then trade Carr and one of their firsts to move up and draft Tua. Tua sits for 2 years behind Brady then takes over when he retires. New Raiders stadium opens next season.

• Options
    That sounds like putting two and two together to make seventeen...
  • Options
    Raiders are going to have to trade up to 2nd in the draft to be sure they can get Tua though. I wouldn't be surprised if James ends up with the Raiders. Could definitely see Brady there or the Chargers though.