Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Play Offs

well we have had the League 2 play offs and Northampton were the winners

Who will triumph in league 1

First legs are tonight although 2nd game clashes with our game so wont be watching that lol.

Portsmouth v Oxford 17.30
Fleetwood v Wycome 19.30

Comments

• Bet it wont be Portsmouth...

They've never won a Play-Off Semi Final
  • Bet it wont be Portsmouth...

Portsmouth it is then.
  • PopIcon said:
    Bet it wont be Portsmouth...

Portsmouth it is then.
    The way Ive jinxed things of late they're dead certs for promotion now
  • Anyone but Fleetwood. 
  • I'll be supporting Wycombe during this, would love to see them promoted
  • Wycombe are very lucky to be there as before the break they were on the slide

Such a long gap since then though that all form goes out of the window. Indeed how did the L1 teams get any practice games for the playoffs?
    Same here (only if the White Hart’s still open though)
    So would I. Love going there to see Charlton. 
  • edited July 2020
    Can’t bring myself to support Wycombe after the way they voted to end the season. Don’t particularly fancy Oxford or Fleetwood due to their managers. Pompey would be my choice. I know that’s a popular away day too.
  • Sponsored links:

• All 4 are decent away days for different reasons, though of course we don't know which divisions we might be playing them in!

Pompey are the only side you can see staying up next season though
  • Can’t bring myself to support Wycombe after the way they voted to end the season. Don’t particularly fancy Oxford or Fleetwood due to their managers. Pompey would be my choice. I know that’s a popular away day too.
    Yeah thats the only sour part about wanting Wycombe to be promoted

Portsmouth would be great for the away trip - Fleetwood have a decent owner but twat of a Manager

Oxford would be two games we'd be guaranteed not to win!!
  • Can’t bring myself to support Wycombe after the way they voted to end the season. Don’t particularly fancy Oxford or Fleetwood due to their managers. Pompey would be my choice. I know that’s a popular away day too.

Portsmouth would be great for the away trip - Fleetwood have a decent owner but twat of a Manager

I can't even like the chairman FA. He's a Tory Brexiteer after all.  ;)  
  • Living Middlesex way, Wycombe or Oxford being promoted would mean an easy away game for me. 

Not Fleetwood as we'd probably play them at their place midweek in November.

Not Oxford as I couldn't bare listening to Gobbinson every week

The other 2 are ok. Wycombe easy-ish to get to & Pompey away is always a good day out - and we usually win there too  !

• Of the 4 sides i'd say Portsmouth would probably be best equipped to cope in the championship, and we can't have Robinson getting promoted, so therefore i'd like the winner to come from the other semi final.
  • Don't particularly mind Robinson, never thought he was that bad to us. Brought us Lee bowyer so there's that. Would like to see Pompey come up
  • Pompey the only championship sized club in the mix. Can't be Wycombe after their votes and don't really want to go to the Kassam again.
  • 1-0 Portsmouth 
  • Curtis from an angle through the goalie's legs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why wouldn't you support Karl Robinson? He's a good man and if you continue to hold a grudge against him you're being petty imo
  • Good goal 1-1
  • Leuth said:
    Why wouldn't you support Karl Robinson? He's a good man and if you continue to hold a grudge against him you're being petty imo
    Only met him once but he seemed a genuinely nice guy.
  • I don't mind Robinson, he's been pretty classy about us since he moved on

And he did some great recruitment too, bringing in Bowyer and Gallen
  • Great goal by Wycombe 
  • Now a Fleetwood penalty

What a start to this gane
  • Who’s missed listening to Karl’s post match interviews?  :D
  • 2-1 Wycombe