Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Jayajosh said:
    Chizz said:
    The fact that the pound was never "paid" is not relevant.  The pound represents a consideration.  Not paying the pound doesn't void the contract, it merely opens up a separate action in debt.  In other words, Elliot not paying the pound simply means he owes a pound. 

Further: DICHAND v HYDRAREDOX TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED

What if there's a contractual condition that it has to be paid within say 14 days?
    Then one party owes the other party a pound (or a dollar, or a euro, or whatever...) and can be sued for it. 
  • Options
    My money is on this going to a full trial 
  • Options
    talking about bury go on 
  • Options
    I think it is going to trial but if the EFL appeal fails before then, maybe it will be settled. LK has done ok but MM and EFL have stuffed us up I think.  
  • Options
    Thomas is one cool dude
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kreamer about to sum up I think, so we're going to get some kind of decision very soon.
  • Options
    All pray the judge is a Football Fan......
  • Options
    Same thing as above but in different words-

Kreamer pointing out that all the language used by Farnell in rep of Panorama against Southall on July 13th referred to Panorama's ownership as current. Also points out Farnell claimed Lex Dominus were "seeking" to buy the club.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Chaisty pointing at his watch in a dramatic manner.
    Should have gotten on with it then... Its not like he has to commute home!!
  • Options
    Kreamer about to sum up I think, so we're going to get some kind of decision very soon.
  • Options
    I think the injunction will be granted so that it can go to full trial. 
  • Options
    I have said earlier that the mismatch of experience of the Barristers was nothing to worry about. 

I was encouraged when I saw LK was a Trust Board member because it meant that she would have a grasp of the detail that her opponent wouldn't. The facts are the facts.

The one negative is MM seems to have dropped a few clangers, but if the £1 hasn't been paid then surely its a shut case. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should we be concerned that now Farnell has sold Lex Dominus, that all evidence against him today will just be dismissed by judge?
  • Options
    I suppose the thing here is we can’t see any of the documents/evidence that have been submitted
  • Options
    Chaisty goes on the list....someone grab a file
  • Options
    Should we be concerned that now Farnell has sold Lex Dominus, that all evidence against him today will just be dismissed by judge?
    Surely the link is there and it must mean something?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!