Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody got any good news?

After reading this site today I'm glad I work on the ground floor. Has anybody got anything positive going on? I'll start the ball rolling with the news that I've found a buyer for my house in France this week and all being well I'll be able to get the deal done in time for the exchange rate to still work in my favour for once.

BTW yes, I know that may not be good news for those of you needing to buy euros...

Comments

• Options
    I have offered a Full time contract at my Temp Job
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I have offered a Full time contract at my Temp Job

Well done Dazzler! As someone who's on temp contract himself at the moment I can appreciate that really is good news.
  • Options
    another half point off the base rate, now 0.5%. Must be good news. Is for me, mortgage now less than 1.5%.
  • Options
    my gammy finger has healed up a treat after catching it in the door last week.. oh and my boss is off today and tomoz!!
  • Options
    Why thank you good sire!

Really hope you get a good offer soon too!

I was cacking it because I thought we'd be easiest to lay off. Espcially this morning, when i was called into the boss's office... "Some good news" he says "thank god" I said "you had me worried" then he went on to explain the offer! I have accepted of course!
  • Options
    Got my temp contract made into permanent yesterday.

More money. Thanking you.
  • Options
    Yeah the temps are taking over, COME ON YOU TEMPS
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    I just got 3 months free online dvd rental from tesco's by using the promotion code TDRXMSRAF8

In!
  • Options
    I'm extremely well hung!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mum is coming out of hospital tomorrow having had a fall at home last week.

Although she's still not great generally having made a complaint to QEH has suddenly got hosts of people ringing me to tell me what is happening.
  • Options
    Good News - My four year old boy has got his first ever official football practice on Saturday morning - and his team colours are red and white. He is bursting out of his skin with excitement and went to bed tonight wearing his full kit - including shinpads and socks that go up to his waist!

Bad News - His new club's nickname is "The Red Devils."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'm extremely well hung!

u sure?

small-penis.jpg
  • Options
    Nope - but there again I've always been a "completely empty" man.
  • Options

so's saddam Hussein
  • Options
    measure.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    DA9 mate just 3 inches then... he he..
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]measure.jpg
  • Options
    yeah my missus just got an absolute bargain.

A days paintballing for 8 kids for £50. We are dooing it for my oldests 13th birthday and she got stopped on Croydon town centre by bloke doing special offer. Save an absolute mint.
  • Options
    Sun's out...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think you forgot the "over" at the end of your post mate!
  • Options
    Just had a really nice poo.
  • Options
    Passed my first semester of uni.

Not that it was exactly hard.
  • Options
    Had an absolutely trouble free journey delivering a motor up to the smoke today, and the trains back were also spot on despite tannoy announcements about 'adverse weather conditions'.
  • Options
    Just found out my Mrs is 8 weeks pregnant, still early days and got promotion all be it temporary to start with.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Just had a really nice poo.

LOL

[cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just found out my Mrs is 8 weeks pregnant, still early days and got promotion all be it temporary to start with.

Congrats mate -
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I have offered a Full time contract at my Temp Job

Is that in Redhill though mate??
  • Options
    It's only -18 outside & the snow falling is not too heavy :(
  • Options
    Thanks mate