Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Line of Duty

1272829303133»

Comments

• Options
    New series of Motherland starts Monday 9.00pm BBC1.

Anna Maxwell's portrayal of the hapless Julia could not be more removed from that of Carmichael. Both as brilliant as each other though.
  • Options
    'Alexa, who is H?' is worth asking if you want to be entertained for 10 seconds
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    bobmunro said:
    Underwhelmed.
    But there is more to come.
    Series six was produced by WPLOD6 Ltd. Series five by WPLOD5 Ltd. 

There is no WPLOD7 Ltd on Companies House...
    Hooray 
    You’re a strange man.
    That's certainly one word. It's not the one I'd use, like... 
  • Options
    LOD on Gogglebox tonight, their reactions are great
  • Options
    rina said:
    I love the Hull caravan couple 
  • Options
    rina said:
    The brother and sister from Blackpool are probably my favourites, although Jenny's reaction to LOD was priceless. 
  • Options
    rina said:
    it's the main reason we tuned in last night. Jenny's had her notebook on the go for the whole LOD season and we wanted to see if she'd cracked the case
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    rina said:
    The brother and sister from Blackpool are probably my favourites, although Jenny's reaction to LOD was priceless. 
    Think the sister could be, as @DaveMehmet would say pure filth.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    rina said:
    Yeah, they’re brilliant. I also like the guy from Manchester with the Rottweiler. Loved his comment when they announced schools were reopening… “thank fuck for that, we don’t have to listen to fucking peppa pig anymore”

Don’t trust the guy from Blackpool who watches it with his sister though. Looks a complete wrong un.
  • Options
    Apparently his fiancée who he’s having a baby with is an absolute stunner!! A GSOH can get you a long way
  • Options

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Apparently his fiancée who he’s having a baby with is an absolute stunner!! A GSOH can get you a long way
    him and his skin n blister are related to the Chuckle Brothers (I read somewhere)
  • Options
    Finally watched the finale, real let down but can definitely see another series coming. 

I have one question, I think I must have missed something, but why did Kate do a runner after shooting Pilkington? It was clearly self defence, there was a ton of evidence that she had been set up, so no need to run. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021

• Options
    Oh yes they do!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Finally watched the finale, real let down but can definitely see another series coming. 

I have one question, I think I must have missed something, but why did Kate do a runner after shooting Pilkington? It was clearly self defence, there was a ton of evidence that she had been set up, so no need to run. 
    I presumed it was because she didn't know who "H" was and didn't trust the system.
    If she'd got arrested she may have been "stitched up".
  • Options
    I thought it was good BTW. To have a shitty copper from series 1 that everybody thought was just a stooge.
    It's them "bent bastards " that live amongst us.

So having only seen series 6, I'm watching it back from the start and have just finished series 1. Enjoyed it despite knowing little bits of what would happen (not Arnott's encounter with the pliers - owwwww) though couldn't quite get over just what a thick non-entity Buckles was.

Couldn't help cheering when Ryan Pilkington got a deserved clout...