Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    Fair play to the bloke for getting up at the crack of dawn to film his piece to camera without the slightest chance of anyone confronting him. What a plank though really. 
  • Options
    Fair play to the bloke for getting up at the crack of dawn to film his piece to camera without the slightest chance of anyone confronting him. What a plank though really. 
    Plank is an understatement. When this gets out he won’t be able to show his face at Millwall, let alone West Ham. What a twat. 
  • Options
    Twitter user/frequenter in 'being a bellend' shocker.
  • Options
    I don't care if Millwall never go down again. I don't care if they smash us at theirs. I just want a spawny 2-1 Championship win over them at The Valley. And I want to be there 
  • Options
    Well at least he's getting out for some exercise and fresh air instead reading Charlton forums at home.
  • Options
    Well at least he's getting out for some exercise and fresh air instead reading Charlton forums at home.
    You can't beat a wired mobile phone connection at home....
  • Options
    All the best to Gary Rowett who I understand tested positive, and wasn’t at the game yesterday.
  • Options
    Rowett is in an age group where he statistically should be fine. Let’s hope so. I think he’s doing a pretty good job at Millwall. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might be might to resurrect this one! The natives are getting restless - lose at home to Cardiff on Saturday and they might panic and sack Rowett which I think would the worse possible move for them and lead to a proper relegation battle this season. 
  • Options
    we deserve a millwall relegation season to enjoy - always a pleasure  
  • Options
    If the teams in the bottom 3 win their games in hand Millwall will swap places with them. Birmingham (again) might have a dodgy season & could join Millwall in a relegation  scrap. 
  • Options
    They’ll be ok. I still think they could get it together enough for a top half. No chance of relegation or sacking Rowett. Berylson is a sensible owner.
    Agreed, pretty sure they'll get there act together later on in the season as they usually do.
  • Options
    Too early. Rowett is a decent manager and they will turn it around.
  • Options
    Ged Wallace was a major loss for them in the summer
  • Options
    Ged Wallace was a major loss for them in the summer
    Genuinely read that as Greg Wallace
    Me too … 🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Far too optimistic, far too soon! here's hoping... 
  • Options
    Fuck 'em.
  • Options
    There's more chance of Charlton getting promoted than Millwall relegated.
  • Options
    No chance they're going down. Lost 2 on the spin but to a Reading side that was top at the time and Burnley who must be faves for promotion.

Hopefully they don't get as close to the play-offs as last season, because you just know if they got in they'd win them.
  • Options
    They will be alright. Great defence but a woeful attack. As Shooters says, lucky to have Berylson as the owner and Rowett as manager but they will always struggle to sign top class players as their budget is pretty low. They are amazing at finding talent that other clubs gloss over - like Hutchinson and Bart the goalie. I can always hope they will get relegated as indeed I hope we will go up!
  • Options
    They will be absolutely fine unfortunately, seen a lot of their fans calling for Rowett to be sacked! They’ve had a couple of flirts with play off contention and all of a sudden think they’re more than what they are, bizarre 
  • Options
    They will be alright. Great defence but a woeful attack. As Shooters says, lucky to have Berylson as the owner and Rowett as manager but they will always struggle to sign top class players as their budget is pretty low. They are amazing at finding talent that other clubs gloss over - like Hutchinson and Bart the goalie. I can always hope they will get relegated as indeed I hope we will go up!
    Our defence has been pretty woeful as well this season so far!! 

Not too concerned just yet. Bar Reading, we’ve just had a brutal run of games. And it’s still early days. Our new signings need time to bed in. If we’re still on this bad run 12 games in I’ll start to worry. 
  • Options
    They will be absolutely fine unfortunately, seen a lot of their fans calling for Rowett to be sacked! They’ve had a couple of flirts with play off contention and all of a sudden think they’re more than what they are, bizarre 
    I don’t think it’s a case of thinking they’re more than they are. You’ll struggle to find a Millwall fan who has that attitude. Most revel on the ‘small club punching above our weight’ ethos. 

It’s just they find Rowett too negative. That’s the main gripe spouted by the Rowett out brigade. Having Rowett in charge is like “driving with the handbrake on” is how I’ve just read it described on MO. They’re worried the talent we currently have at the club isn’t  being fully utilised. 
  • Options
    They’ll win at the weekend and then those calling for Rowetts head will be getting frothy about the playoffs. Muppets 
  • Options
    They’ll win at the weekend and then those calling for Rowetts head will be getting frothy about the playoffs. Muppets 
    You’ve just described football fans in general. Seen plenty of this sort of thing on here. Football fans in general tend to be a fickle bunch