Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THEATRE THREAD

1333435363739»

Comments

• Options
    Start at https://officiallondontheatre.com/tkts/ which is the proper online version of the booth in Leicester Square. Tickets go on sale daily at 00:01 for that day. However it's mostly shows that, you know, aren't selling that well. An app called TodayTix is ok. 
    Thanks, will have a look
  • Options
    I saw Jonathan Pie's Hero's and Villains last week. I thought it was Ok but the wife hated it.
    It remined me of Ben Elton on speed.
    Saw this too. Quite enjoyed it. Thought the support act on first (didn’t know her name) was decent. 
  • Options
    Saw Standing at the Sky's Edge yesterday. Really enjoyed it and is a very clever production with 3 very different stories brilliantly interwoven. Helps that I am a fan of Richard Hawley who did the music. Would recommend it. It's very thought provoking if a little bleak and sobering at times.
  • Options
    https://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/productions/people-places-and-things/

Highly recommend People places & things.  Saw this a few years ago and it’s back on again with the same incredible actress playing the lead role.I loved it. Only on for 14 weeks
  • Options
    Going to see The Government Inspector at the tiny Marylebone theatre on Friday and will be getting tickets for the stage adaption of Inside Number 9 when they go on sale on Weds.
  • Options
    Saw Standing at the Sky's Edge yesterday. Really enjoyed it and is a very clever production with 3 very different stories brilliantly interwoven. Helps that I am a fan of Richard Hawley who did the music. Would recommend it. It's very thought provoking if a little bleak and sobering at times.
    Also recommend and a Hawley fan. So wonderful 
  • Options
    Just secured tickets for Inside No 9 - Stage Fright at The Wyndham in January 2025. Over an hour in an online queue! Tickets are selling very quickly.
  • Options
    Just booked tickets for Grapes of Wrath at National in July 
  • Options
    Just secured tickets for Inside No 9 - Stage Fright at The Wyndham in January 2025. Over an hour in an online queue! Tickets are selling very quickly.
    Just bought some, thanks