Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life FC vs Exeter Fans - 26th Sept **Now with photos on Page 8**

Afternoon,

We've been asked if we're available to play Exeter supporters on the morning of the 26th Sept. I've said 'yes' and provisionally booked Meridian Sport for an 11.30ko...so, who's up for it?

If you say yes, please can you also whisper me your email address so that I can catch up with you closer to the time....I don't fancy scrabbling around for players 2 mins before kick off again, as we did vs PNE.

Cheers all
CC

Comments

• edited September 2009
    I sadly am a no I'll be in sunny tunisia first one I've missed :o(
  • Yeah I will, all be it i'll be a little bit hungover from my birthday the day before.
  • Yes I'll be available to do my usual brand of huffing and puffing around the edge of their box with little effect.
  • I'll be up for it consider NathanProir don't play as he will bring an embarresment to the club, trust me he's shocking! Plus can't you make it 11? :)
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]I'll be up for it consider NathanProir don't play as he will bring an embarresment to the club, trust me he's shocking! Plus can't you make it 11? :)

:O

But let me get this straight, I nutmegged you, nuff said
  • edited September 2009
  • edited September 2009
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I sadly am a no I'll be in sunny tunisia first one I've missed :o(

Dazzler, we'll miss you.

You even make me look fast .......(!)

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]I'll be up for it consider NathanProir don't play as he will bring an embarresment to the club, trust me he's shocking! Plus can't you make it 11? :)[/quote]

:O

But let me get this straight, I nutmegged you, nuff said[/quote]

I let you, everyone including myself was laughing at how shit you was, we gave you an open goal and you still missed right close to it haha.

And no nathan isn't ok haha and ok 11:30 so we finish around 1:15? Man I am going to stink!
  • I'm available mate, you have my email already, right?
  • is a game 3 hours then?

Poor charlton charlie with this thread.
  • Don't forget to clean your boots .... or Ketters will give you hell !

;o)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]is a game 3 hours then?

Poor charlton charlie with this thread.[/quote]
    changed haha I just woke up lol
  • Kids, take the playground stuff elsewhere. CC is organising a football team, not a creche.

All he needs is a simple 'yes'.
  • I am in and I'll play upfront or on the right wing.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Kids, take the playground stuff elsewhere. CC is organising a football team, not a creche.

All he needs is a simple 'yes'.
  • edited September 2009
    Just to hack everyone off, YES!!

if selected of course, so thats a no then ;(
  • alas it's just a few days before i am back in the UK, am hoping to be at Leeds away & Oldham home though :)

Good luck Mr. O
  • Sponsored links:

• I claim LM and Corners
  • If you need to make upt the numbers i'll play but it mut be about 3 years since i've played let alone an actual proper match.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I claim LM and Corners[/quote]

Can we take corner practice beforehand like meet at 11 to warm up and that so you can see his corners haha
  • Yes but gutted our speedy winger wont be there
  • Hi Uncle, what you doing on the graveyard shift ...?
  • Always here on a late one Oggy you get less people that way ;-). It'll be good seeing you play again
  • Nice one Uncle and Vinnie V - be good to have you both along...

Vinnie V - don't worry too much about ability...we embrace the ethos of 'it's the taking part that counts'...

Cheers
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Nice one Uncle and Vinnie V - be good to have you both along...

Vinnie V - don't worry too much about ability...we embrace the ethos of 'it's the taking part that counts'...

Cheers

We'll see if you change your tune on the day! ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Nice one Uncle and Vinnie V - be good to have you both along...

Cheers

Ahem ;)
  • I'm actually going to be in Exeter that weekend (oh the irony) so as it stands I can't make it I'm afraid :o(.