Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Match Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Would have taken that before the game. Could have been a worse day.
  • Take that.

We'll beat Mk Dons
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Hold up a sec Uncle I'd happily see JJ or any better player there but I think it is unfair to blame just one player!
    He wasn't blaming one player. His point was people see Racon as this creative force and he simply isn't. Semedo's job isn't to create, Wagstaff isn't a regular so isn't going to be blamed, Kyel Reid scored.
  • edited March 2010
    What was the performance like?

Ps Sorry Leeds 2nd on GD, we're 5th 6 pts on Huddersfield in 7th
  • valuable point to keep them out and us in the playoffs
  • Decent result, need to get a few wins though to close the gap on 2nd and get away from 7th.
  • good point and brings the minimum goal of the play-offs a step nearer ..... win 10-0 next week and results go for us and we could be 2nd !!
  • one step closer to the playoffs and 1 point closer to the automatic spot. thought we would lose and glad we got the draw.
  • Leeds v Swindon next week
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Hold up a sec Uncle I'd happily see JJ or any better player there but I think it is unfair to blame just one player!

Well i'd like to know if he's been so good in the center of midfield lately our attacking midfield player. Why then have ween been so bad and please dont say the stocport game wasn't a bad result millwall have proven thats not the case
    never said Racons been so good did I?
  • Sponsored links:

• if the Radio commentary is anything to go by it wasn't a great performance.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]good point and brings the minimum goal of the play-offs a step nearer ..... win 10-0 next week and results go for us and we could be 2nd !!

depends on how many leeds lose by though!
  • And a last minute winner for Bristol Rovers wins me £140.00 on a five fold! Get in!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Hold up a sec Uncle I'd happily see JJ or any better player there but I think it is unfair to blame just one player!

Well i'd like to know if he's been so good in the center of midfield lately our attacking midfield player. Why then have ween been so bad and please dont say the stocport game wasn't a bad result millwall have proven thats not the case

No but someone else did and you backed them up by saying what he had done lately. And besides my original comment wasn't aimed at you so why the hold on a sec unc???
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]And a last minute winner for Bristol Rovers wins me £140.00 on a five fold! Get in!!!!!!

Grats, very luck with the own goal lol
  • leeds v swindon boooooo!
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]leeds v swindon boooooo!

dam we can't go second
  • I would have taken a draw at the start of the game, good result. Keeps us 6 points from 7th and moves us to within a win of 2nd (albeit we lose a place in the league).

Hopefully Forster & Fry can get a good bit of training in for the next game, one or two can come back from injury and we can win...who knows confidence just may return at the right time in the season if that was to happen!
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

No but someone else did and you backed them up by saying what he had done lately. And besides my original comment wasn't aimed at you so why the hold on a sec unc???
    sorry thought you were referring to me as the blind! Anywho I do agree that Racons not been good and find it hard to see how people think any of bailey semedo or racon have been anything less than underwhelming of recent.
  • Good result, nice to see Waggy and Reid back, Randolph solid as where Dailly and Sodje in front of him.

Cant really complain, 3 points (and quite a few goals) off second, 6 clear of Hudds in 7th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good point actually. I'll admit I thought we had no chance and would get battered, but despite not playing well, we held on for a good draw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!