Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye V Klitschko

time for the Hayemaker to get some air freshener out and knock out Wlad tonight , I'm fed up with those two brothers stinking out this division by spending twelve rounds jabbing and grabbing against fat bums

Haye by KO within 6 rounds for me

Comments

• Options
    7 to 4 on betfair ...
    Does the actual fight (not the waffle) start at 10pm tonight ??
    Anyone know
  • Options
    7 to 4 on betfair ...
    Does the actual fight (not the waffle) start at 10pm tonight ??
    Anyone know

I've heard it'll start anytime between 9.45pm & 10.30pm
  • Options
    According to loads of websites I have read, the walkouts are meant to start at approximately 10pm
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I trust some of you tight wads will be putting some links up on here so your other tight wad friends can watch the fight for zip?

.......Please. ;-)
  • Options
    Klitschko's got the ref he wants and if it goes to points Haye has no chance, because of this I reckon Klitschko will win controversially, hopefully leading to a rematch in Vegas or London (ha!).
  • Options
    Klitschko's got the ref he wants and if it goes to points Haye has no chance, because of this I reckon Klitschko will win controversially, hopefully leading to a rematch in Vegas or London (ha!).
    Haye has said win lose or draw this is his last fight, if the scenario you mention above unfolds, I wonder if he may change his mind?
    I fancy Haye to KO him by the 7th, whenever Klitschko gets a big one on the whiskers he turns away, if Haye hits him with the same punch that sent Valuev 'body-popping' Klitschko will lose heart.

• Options
    If Haye sticks to the tactics Adam Booth has laid out he'll win. They key early is to take away Klitschko's jab. As soon as that jab comes out expect Haye to land huge right over the top or a lead left hook even if he wears the jab. Klitschko is a nervous fighter and he sets up everything behind his jab. If Haye lands early over Klitschko's jab and Klitschko gets scared to throw it he'll panic and stand in front of Haye probing and be a sitting duck. Klitschko won't go backwards and move and he won't throw lead right hands or left hooks to adapt.

Haye in 4.
  • Options
    I thought I heard something about if he wins he will fight the other brother in October just before his Birthday?
  • Options
    bang on FoD.  This is all set-up up for Haye losing controversially on points..keeping his reputation intact, able to demand a rematch at a neutral venue then the money will role in for both fighters. this is heaveyweight boxing...this is fixed.
  • Options
    Haye on points. Cant see Klitschko getting into a war and with Haye throwing the more punches he will win on a decision.   16-1 on betfair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    I trust some of you tight wads will be putting some links up on here so your other tight wad friends can watch the fight for zip?

.......Please. ;-)

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=121555&part=sports

Will have links up tonight, if not, I'll find some more.
  • Options
    It will be a war, I want haye to win and win good, but got a sneaky feeling that klitchko will win by ko
  • Options
    Supporting Klitchsko tonight. David Haye is a total c**t, who has no repect for anything, and I know he's trying to annoy Wlad but he goes too far each time. Plus he's a Millwall fan, so even though he's English, I won't be supporting him.
  • Options
    It's a fight say what they want in my opinion , you ain't nice before you smack someone in the face, its all to sell the fight, not one of klitchkos fights before have ever been this high profile before
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Like Haye but I think he's been disrespectful to Klitschko beyond the usual hype in the same way as De Gale was for the Groves fight.

For that reason i want klitschko to win and think he will on points.

Oh and Haye is about as much of a proper Millwall fan as Alan Curbishley.

Having said all that i do like Haye so not 100% sure i want him to lose so will see later on who im supporting ha ha.  Confidence is great but over arrogance aint. Ali was like that often especially with Frazier and that takes the shine off him for me.

• Options
    Curbs is a spanner ?
  • Options
    Haye is a very very good boxer. He'll get to the Russian monument about round six .. and knock him into next month
  • Options
    Ukrainian, I think he'd think that's a worse slur than anything Haye threw at him!
  • Options

Like Haye but I think he's been disrespectful to Klitschko beyond the usual hype in the same way as De Gale was for the Groves fight.

For that reason i want klitschko to win and think he will on points.

Oh and Haye is about as much of a proper Millwall fan as Alan Curbishley.

Having said all that i do like Haye so not 100% sure i want him to lose so will see later on who im supporting ha ha.  Confidence is great but over arrogance aint. Ali was like that often especially with Frazier and that takes the shine off him for me.

Your mistaking disrespect for hype.
  • Options

Pobably Beds.  Its a shame really as they arent happy with just getting money of boxing fans and try and hype it up to attract a wider audience intereted in the pantomine/ soap opera element.

Just cheapens the sport for me really. Got so much respect for anyone who gets into a ring at any level but it always seem more rewarding when a fighter is dignified and then goes on to win rather than being over cocky. Just think the talk about hospitalising opponents is a bit OTT particularly if it is just said to sell more subscriptions.

Nature of the game i suppose.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long the ref doesnt let Wlad lean on Haye the whole fight Haye's fitness will come into play late... Haye win by TKO in the 10th
  • Options
    Sky are saying that ringwalks are due to start at 9.45pm UK Time, and apparently both could last about 10 mins each, so the fight itself will probably start at about 10.30pm after the introductions etc!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Since when does the referee score the match?
  • Options
    I think if Haye is going to win it has to come by stopping Wlad in the first six rounds, possibly up to the 8th

From 6 onwards Haye will be ground down and strangled, give him just a slim chance of anything after this point/on points
  • Options
    I think if Haye is going to win it has to come by stopping Wlad in the first six rounds, possibly up to the 8th

From 6 onwards Haye will be ground down and strangled, give him just a slim chance of anything after this point/on points
    on sporting bet, Hayes odds to win in rounds 1-6 are 3/1, from rounds 7 onwards they go right out to 13/2. This supports your theory. Haye has gotta get him while he (Haye) is still fresh
  • Options
    I'm fed up with those two brothers stinking out this division by spending twelve rounds jabbing and grabbing against fat bums

If Haye unifies the division then retires, who do you reckon's going to be the next champion? Back to square one again! It's ashame that Haye wants to retire so early and become a celebrity.
    Ukrainian, I think he'd think that's a worse slur than anything Haye threw at him!
    100% correct!
  • Options
    Haye to win in 3rd or 4th round.
  • Options
    Hayes hardest fight to date yet, klitchko's hardest fight very hard to call, I think k
  • Options
    I'm fed up with those two brothers stinking out this division by spending twelve rounds jabbing and grabbing against fat bums

If Haye unifies the division then retires, who do you reckon's going to be the next champion? Back to square one again! It's ashame that Haye wants to retire so early and become a celebrity.
    100% correct!
    he was actually born in kazakhstan.

Haye winning might ignite a bit of interest from the americans and get them involved in the division a bit more
  • Options
    Tough one to call, i think a lot of people are underestimating Wlad... If he starts control the pace of the fight with his lazer like jab then Haye's in for a a long night.