Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer AM

these lot do nothing for our street cred

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2008
    just look like a load of students who want to get on TV
  • Options
    easy chaps, we all had bad haircuts when we were young !
  • Options
    yeah what afka said, i know one of em, sits right near me and goes to loads of away games.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    speak for yourself...............have a look at Jimmy Carr, and the bloke next to him when he was signing VFR, then she asked him to sum the season up in a mime, and he answered then there was lurch, and to top it off, the fella cant even get himself a decent shirt, goes on TV with the sponser peeling off.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]yeah what afka said, i know one of em, sits right near me and goes to loads of away games.
    Never seen any of them in my life, and i have been going home and away for 30 years
  • Options
    i was never that square ;-)
  • Options
    they make more noise than the covered end though.
  • Options
    glad they didn't sing CAFC that would have really capped it off;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Recognise most of them, think they drink (or used to drink) in the horse. As said always see them away also.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]glad they didn't sing CAFC that would have really capped it off;-)
    There is still three hours left on the show....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2008
    How do you get on the show in the first place? I'm sure you don't get head hunted at away matches? Maybe you have to make the effort and ask?

If it were you and I on there it would be a load of old trying to get on TV!

Makes me laugh though looking at the guy with the peeling sponsorship shirt. Just sums us up!

To be fair to them, we've only got two chants, pah!
  • Options
    How do you get on the show in the first place? I'm sure you don't get head hunted at away matches? Maybe you have to make the effort and ask?

If it were you and I on there it would be a load of old cunts trying to get on TV!

Makes me laugh though looking at the guy with the peeling sponsorship shirt. Just sums us up!

To be fair to them, we've only got two chants, pah!
  • Options
    bouncy bouncy has gone global
  • Options
    lol they just did the bouncy!!! lol

cringeing ell!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]bouncy bouncy has gone global

where are you today in the bugle, or you tryin the lib. 2 pound a pint!!??!! you know you wanna??
  • Options
    Haha! Quality bouncy, bouncy and Fiiiiissssshhhh in the first hour of the show! Street cred northstandsteve? Showing others that we aren't all train spotting with family club ties that don't sign or go away from home? We can't be having that now can we mate! They're all living, all laughing (at themselves as well) and all loving Charlton. Good on them!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]bouncy bouncy has gone global

where are you today in the bugle, or you tryin the lib. 2 pound a pint!!??!! you know you wanna??

sisters b'day so bugle mate.
    also sam gets dropped off at 2ish. traffic a bit of a mare down ch ch lane then.
    will defo look at getting down there for another game though.
  • Options
    no worries dude, will prob see you at some point
  • Options
    just turned it on,shamefull
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    who are those geeks,they look like palace fans,im turning it off its off my day already,no man has to act like that,and the silly amarillo song.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vince's lovechild is carrying a bit of turkey......... :-)
  • Options
    Not seen it but give the kids a break. It's only a TV show and if they are acting up isn't that what they are meant to do.
  • Options
    just seen your comment ribbed ,i think your missing the point steve made,there making us look like trainspotters,and now there singing cafc cafc,i must turn this off its making me feel unwell.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Not seen it but give the kids a break. It's only a TV show and if they are acting up isn't that what they are meant to do.[/quote]stop actig like prats and blokes who know nothing about the game
  • Options
    Blimey, we don't half take ourselves seriously on here sometimes...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Not seen it but give the kids a break. It's only a TV show and if they are acting up isn't that what they are meant to do.
    stop actig like prats and blokes who know nothing about the game

OK, as I said not watching it so can't say how good/bad they are but I thought the show was about getting some fans on and getting them to do silly things.

Certainly was when we did it,
  • Options
    never mind all that , did you see Holly Willoughby demolish that donut?

think I'd better leave it at that
  • Options
    look the palace geeks who were on it not long ago,where no better it seems....i must turn this off its making me feel rather unwell.tell me they dont kick a ball!
  • Options
    Algarve would u go out for a night out with them 6
  • Options
    nolly go and take some prozac you misery guts