Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer AM

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Blimey, we don't half take ourselves seriously on here sometimes...

100% correct
  • Options
    i must turn this off..................i have just slipped in my own sick.tell me they dont hit a ball,i see one of them falling over,everyone of them looks like a no pe kit school kid.
  • Options
    fair point afka,but sometimes i would like to be surprised and see some decent fans on with cafc shirts,who are they?
  • Options
    two goals in a big hole! fine specimans
  • Options
    Nolly,I've just got back from little joes football training so missed the CAFC chant,i don't care what people think of my opinions,but they make us a laughing stock.
  • Options
    cafc cafc was heard,steve they were worse than the palace fans.
  • Options
    to be honest they couldn't have been that geeky if they knew the bouncy could they??? (not watching by the way - no telly)
  • Options
    I'm takin 41 people 20 kids from little joes football team today and i have told them not to par-take in that queer chant.
  • Options
    we are on a coach from Orpington and i will be teaching them

OH IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO PLAY FOR (AND IF THEIR PARENTS DON'T MIND WHEN I WAS JUST A LITTLE BIDDY BOY)
  • Options
    lol steve,im going to make it clear to people round me that i dont like it,im pretty good at getting my points over,its going that song.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]to be honest they couldn't have been that geeky if they knew the bouncy could they??? (not watching by the way - no telly)

Trust me proper sad
  • Options
    Never mind the idiots on it, you should be embarassed for even watching 'Soccer' AM yourselves, if you werent all Charlton id think you'd only been into football since 96.
  • Options
    Haven't seen the telly, but got a text from a Charlton mate saying " Where do we get these Charlton fans? Think SoccerAM do it to us on purpose?"
  • Options
    true,im sorry for watching it mate.
  • Options
    Guys, if you don't like it - don't watch it.

I'm not watching at - but from others comments, it's just a bunch of lads being wound up to act silly.
    That's what they all do, every week.

Just kids having fun.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    why were they cheering when Spurs got mentioned?
  • Options
    Nolly and Steve why dont you get a life you miserable dickheads
  • Options
    ok will do .
  • Options
    Alan I have just looked back at my comments,i mentioned street cred,sad and square none of these comments were as abusive as calling me a dickhead,i'll let you have that one,but no more thank you !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    alan take it u one of the six
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    steve alans probably one of there geeky chums
  • Options
    Should have had the B MOB on
  • Options
    there the band in the covered end
  • Options
    I bet your both Siddarns better get your ear muffs ready incase some hoodlem starts singing behind you
  • Options
    you dont no me mate,and i suggest you do your homework on me before you suggest im what you desribed.me or steve have voiced are views you have called me a dickhead or something along them lines,pipe down
  • Options
    thanks for the information carl,any chance of them halting the cafc cafc gay tune.
  • Options
    only if i take a sharp instrument and pop the drum skin i think. i was very tempted to do so on tuesday, they were so out of tune. i'll have a word
  • Options
    good man,i sing every other song,and they do it seems help the crowd noise,so not knocking them,but cafc cafc is the most moronic chant this century!
  • Options
    they do try and i think they do help but sometimes they seem to just carry on for no reason and sounds more of a death march than anything.
  • Options
    exactly how i feel,lose ideas,anyway do your best on cafc,heres hoping.