Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer AM

Comments

• Options
    bottom left put hes shot away well though.
  • Options
    Dicko your brother is famous!!
  • Options
    You shit Olly!!!

'Dicko mate are you on soccerAM or is it just your retard twin'

I got that from a Gillingham fan.

'F*ck me mate, there's a mush on soccerAM looks like he could be your brother'

A yid
  • Options
    lol sorry dicko couldnt resist my man lol
  • Options
    I'm shaving my head or something!

Can't believe me and westside both found new family members in the same week
  • Options
    lol, i have had many 'new family members' in my time (anyone with ginger hair basically) so this i find funny, espesh westsides dad, they are peas in a pod!! lol
  • Options
    What is your proplem???? Why don't you just explain clearly to me why on earth is it a crime to go on soccer am??? It seems like the addickted.net members agree with me on this.

I bet your jealous because you never had the chance to go on soccer am!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DiscoCAFC[/cite]What is your proplem????

who you talking to here dude???
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DiscoCAFC[/cite]What is your proplem????[/quote]

who you talking to here dude???[/quote]

All of you who are slagging off the soccer am charlton fans!
  • Options
    ok then

for the record there are only a few on this thread actually slating them. And they slate everything. wouldnt worry about it if i were you dude.

cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair enough. Just really don't understand why on earth it is a crime to go on a messageboard slating everything it just makes me wonder if they are real charlton fans and if they are they are certianly an embarrasment to us fans.
  • Options
    I don't think I gave the impression I was slating them whatsoever.

Jealous I didn't get to spend a morning looking at Helen Chamberlains wabs? Yes.

Jealous of getting up god knows when on a Saturday morning after a monsterous Friday night to sit under bright lights in a synthetic football kit for a few hours? NO

I didn't even watch it pal, if the lads are getting upset perhaps they need a thicker skin??

Fair play to 'em. Must be true CAFC hardcore as I wouldn't be bothered to do it ;-)
  • Options
    Jeeez, some people need to get thicker skins and take themselves less seriously.
  • Options
    I got loads of texts of mates both CAFC and other teams, gradually getting worse and more abusive to those on there. I am glad I didnt have to watch it.
  • Options
    This is my first post on this forum but come how did you lot not enjoy the banter of the lads on soccer am if you wan't to see the forum they were off press the link

http://www.addickted.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10662&st=680
  • Options
    It went down well on Addickted, oh well.
  • Options
    the best forum around.
  • Options
    Rothko

I am sure thats the only place it went down well. I just got invited to a group on Facebook called "Please ban Charlton fans like these representing the club in the media" Which I am pretty sure is in response to Soccer AM. Cant use it at work so cant be sure.
  • Options
    When I see that on Facebook I'll be on it.

Seriously though it was a very very strange bunch of people, like the brostal had let the kids out for a dodgy haircut and a chance to visit a tv show.
  • Options
    i cringe at all fans on there - don't mind the show on the whole.

But the fans and the soccerette bits just make me embarassed. Urgh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be honest, the show is past it, Tim Lovejoy knew it, and hot footed it over to the Beeb to do a cooking show!
  • Options
    Rothko

It's the CAFC A - Team mate, the high five crew!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]When I see that on Facebook I'll be on it.

Seriously though it was a very very strange bunch of people, like the brostal had let the kids out for a dodgy haircut and a chance to visit a tv show.

Invite sent
  • Options
    I'll save judgement until I see them on it.

As a rule though the fans are normally of the 'special' variety.
  • Options
    I only saw the start and finnish,so cannot comment on want went on during the show.

But it was embarasssing just to look at them,done our street cred no favours whatsoever,it has been mentioned/alikened to a freak show,would'nt go as far as that,but can see where they're coming from.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    n506703677_353966_1662.jpg
  • Options
    Is that Carter top right?
  • Options
    LOL WSS
  • Options
    Well that is being cut and paste for prosperity!!!
  • Options
    Seriously don't you lot start too, he looks nothing like me and both my eyes point in the same direction!