Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer AM

12346»

Comments

• Options
    You are old
  • Options
    That's true, but not as old as ketters
  • Options
    Mmmmm fair one
  • Options
    I thought they were alright just for the fact that when the showed Bentley they booed and one shouted ''Big Time Charlie''.
  • Options
    Well the "guy with the glasses" who so many of you were slating is one of our drummers, after all...
  • Options
    fair play to the guys on the show.hang your heads in shame some of the posters on this thread.
  • Options
    I don't often watch this programme, but it seems to me that the sort of people who appear on it are the sort of people who like to watch it.

So no harm done really if these lads came over as a bit geeky, I suspect that's the audience and if they had a good day out then fine, a shame the afternoon's entertainment spoilt their day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jackcharlton[/cite]Well the "guy with the glasses" who so many of you were slating is one of our drummers, after all...

That's not a good thing mate, hopefully he learnt some new songs whilst there !!
  • Options
    hehe Stu.

Seriously, if you're going to go on TV then expect some harsh comments, the irony that people on Addickted who have frequently handed out unwarranted abuse to the likes of Ben are moaning, cause there on the receiving end of some grief now is not lost on me.

Some of the people on there yesterday are very very very happy to dish out abuse, but can't accept anything back.
  • Options
    well if they moaned about ben's looks tho and his mannerisms and whether he cool enough to be our fans director then perhaps -but i think its all really nasty. specially that facebook stuff - i'd be embarrassed to have my name to attach let alone comment on it.

Internet bullying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, abuse whether it's kids dishing out abuse to a director, or kids abusing kids is all nasty. Some of the content on that group is fair comment, some is mindless abuse, the photo I thought was pushing it far too much. Is it Internet bullying? hmmmm, it's not great, but then the Comments are Free response on the Guardian site aren't either.

Maybe I'm being insensitive to the whole thing, and I should I enjoy the show, the fans of the week etc etc instead of being a miserable bastard. Anyway, according to one poster on that group I wanted to go on to steel(sic) more money from Valley flags, so I better rob the piggy bank
  • Options
    Max Rushden been moved sideways at last to be replaced by Fenners who was always one of the funny ones in the Lovejoy days.