Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer AM

Comments

• Options
    someone buy nolly a dictionary for christs sake
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Alan_Pardew[/cite]I bet your both Siddarns better get your ear muffs ready incase some hoodlem starts singing behind you[/quote]old school when songs were sung for all occasions and players
  • Options
    WhenIwasalittle boy wrote " Algarve would u go out for a night out with them 6".

Anyone is welcome in Floyd's, can't be choosy you know.

In answer to your question, no. (:D)
  • Options
    sorry...but I was cringing watching it !
  • Options
    We should support the Soccer AM 'care in the community' scheme.
  • Options
    anyone that knows me am i siddarn merchant?Alan I am so not one of them and Tavern thats quality imagine singin Little biddy boy on soccer am
  • Options
    Personally I couldn't really give a monkeys if there are some Charlton fans onm TV I think are idiots, losers etc etc. Every club has gots you like and guys you think are twats, so who really taks notice of 6? And if they do, so what?

Jim Davidson is a Charlton fan, after all!

I didn't think they were that bad, anyway - showed a bit of pride in their singing etc - though I don't know why they were cheering Spurs either.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]you dont no me mate,and i suggest you do your homework on me before you suggest im what you desribed.me or steve have voiced are views you have called me a dickhead or something along them lines,pipe down

So just who are you?

You have too many issues mate. You are either a real chap or just a Walter Mitty. If you're the former, then what are you doing spending so much time on here?
  • Options
    I can assure everyone Nolly is real met him at Palace.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Should have had the B MOB on[/quote]

Now that would be good each have a mob on there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We had a thread on the Palace board recently, when the Palace fans were on there.

Who would you like to see on a TV show representing your club? a bunch of real hard men, so everyone could see what a hard club you are, or everyday fans. I was always under the impression Charlton were proud to be seen as a family club.
  • Options
    Family club yeah not the Adams family LOL
  • Options
    if you want to see a family club represented whats wrong with women and kids.
  • Options
    would have nice to see some kids with there dads or mums,not 6 virgins!
  • Options
    why was 2 of them not Virgins?
  • Options
    oh there was 8? 8 virgins then
  • Options
    lol

was going to say how do you know 2 were not LOL ;-)
  • Options
    You lot are pretty sad there. They go on the program for a bit of fun and all you lot do is slag them off. Don't forget there are Charlton fans like ourselves! At least feel proud of them and infact they are the most noisiest on soccer am.
  • Options
    thanks for that.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]thanks for that.[/quote]

No proplem
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nice one.
  • Options
    I didn't see them owing to being comatose. Does anyone have any pictures of them in the Luther Blisset?
  • Options
    on another cafc site,dont look please
  • Options
    What one mate? I need to look as I got loads of texts asking of I was on socceram. I have a really horrible feeling I could of been mistaken for someone I don't want to be mistaken for!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I didn't see them owing to being comatose. Does anyone have any pictures of them in the Luther Blisset?[/quote]

Its on the addickted.net website
  • Options
    http://photos-677.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v197/191/75/506703677/n506703677_353020_1378.jpg
  • Options
    Carlsberg you bastid!!
  • Options
    what one carter?
  • Options
    I don't think I want to guess!

I'm going to be having some serious words with a few of my 'friends' though!!
  • Options
    back row far right nolly, its carters bro right, carter??