Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm all Charlton-ed out ! Lets talk biscuits

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Don't try it with Nice biscuits, you just have to mention a cup of tea and they fall apart.
  • Options
    If you make tea as brilliantly as me, dunking any biscuit elevates it to a higher level however special the biscuit might be on it’s own.
    Apart from chocolate biscuits of course.
    Scottish shortbread dunked for a substantial moment in one of my teas is close to unbeatable.
  • Options
    Turnocks Caramel. Only see the standard ones down here but when i lived in Sweatie Land they had different types... Heaven.

Must be from the fridge though to give you a challenge.
    Many years ago Mr Tunnock was a client of my company and I would receive a complimentary box of Tunnocks caramel bars and tea cakes from the very nice man whenever I visited the factory. Think there was only the standard version in those days It's how I developed an obsession with Tunnocks teacakes.
  • Options
    Turnocks Caramel. Only see the standard ones down here but when i lived in Sweatie Land they had different types... Heaven.

Must be from the fridge though to give you a challenge.
    Many years ago Mr Tunnock was a client of my company and I would receive a complimentary box of Tunnocks caramel bars and tea cakes from the very nice man whenever I visited the factory. Think there was only the standard version in those days It's how I developed an obsession with Tunnocks teacakes.
    Love Tunnocks , easily do a box of Tea Cakes with a cuppa , apparently you can buy Tunnocks merchadise !
    https://www.gilliankyle.com/tunnocks/