Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry Cooper a Charlton fan !

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2008
    Saw him a couple of years ago back in the East Stand.
  • Options
    I heard a rumour that the pop star Mika is an Addick.

I must say I think it is unlikely
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    It's true.
  • Options
    Listening to 5live and John Inverdale just outed Steve Backley as one of us (working so missing first game for years at the Valley)
  • Options
    Listening to 5live and John Inverdale just outed Steve Backley as one of us (working so missing first game for years at the Valley)

I think he was born/brought up in Chislehurst.
  • Options
    and van nistlerooy
  • Options
    Backley used to go to BETHS and is a big pal of my step-son. I think he´s only recently become an Addick. as a kid, I believe he was a Hammer
  • Options
    and of course Bjorn Borg....
  • Options
    ...anyone else?
  • Options
    Bizarrely, I once saw Judith Chalmers driving into the ground on a matchday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    an actor from Corrie is a Charlton fan, don't know his name and he is not in it anymore. Sat in the East in front of us a few times. We spoke to him and he was really a Sunderland fan but since he'd moved to London he'd converted to being an Addick. Not seen him recently though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]an actor from Corrie is a Charlton fan, don't know his name and he is not in it anymore. Sat in the East in front of us a few times. We spoke to him and he was really a Sunderland fan but since he'd moved to London he'd converted to being an Addick. Not seen him recently though.

Yes, someone else said something similar...
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]bloke from Coronation Street, played a copper, blonde hair, about five years ago, part was Alan I think ? Really a Boro or Sunderland fan but said now that he lives and works in London he was now a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Listening to 5live and John Inverdale just outed Steve Backley as one of us (working so missing first game for years at the Valley)

I think he was born/brought up in Chislehurst.

He lives near Petts Wood now, hired from me a couple of times, nice guy, will ask him if I see him again, I do have his mobile and home address, but that would be classed as stalking I think :-)
  • Options
    Long thread but I couldn't see any mention of Andy Thomson the former World Singles Indoor Bowls Champion.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/RzJDeQv_Tj2/Bowls+World+MatchPlay+Championships+Day+One/NdEUvdwDhQ8/Andy+Thomson

He sits a few rows in from of me and is a season ticket holder. I know diddly squat about bowls but the old man spotted him a few years back and regular has a chat with him - top bloke.
  • Options
    isn't Cheryl Baker a Charlton fan too.
  • Options
    Backley was definiately not an Addick whilst at BETHS. He was in the same year as my boyfriend at the time.
  • Options
    Is Steve Ryder one of us?
  • Options
    Yes Cheryl Baker is have seen here a few times with two kids in tow going into west stand.
  • Options
    The actor who played the landlord in Sean of the Dead is an Addick.
  • Options
    kelly homes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nah shes a gooner, they just got her a shirt for the day. Steve Ryder is definitely. So is Lee from Blue & also the father of Jade Goodies kids whose name escapes me.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    & the DJ Dave Berry.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    & Ace one of Dr Who's sidekick, the McCoy one.
  • Options
    You get to keep the matchball littlesis
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I give up. This mob has a life of its own!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Argh! Sorry.
  • Options
    Alright love , don't women go on !
  • Options
    Remember Fish playing in a celebrity game at Welling United many years ago - rather a big lad to say the least!
  • Options
    Jools Holland
    Nelson Mandela