Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry Cooper a Charlton fan !

Comments

• Options
    Jade Goody's kids father, Jeff Brazier

article-1162758-03C6ED04000005DC-390_468x557.jpg
  • Options
    Del Trotter's Mum...
  • Options
    Andy Murray's trainer - not so remarkable in its own right but apparently he's working very hard at converting his tempremental Scottish client. Could mean we would be rather tasty in a celebrity fans tennis tournament. Talking of Scots someone told me that Fish from Marillion was a Charlton fan (is there anyone remotely A list in these 118 comments?) - he's difinitely a mad Hearts or Hibs fan - but I haven't seen any other evidence that we might be his English club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fish used to attend our matches at Selhurst Park but I doubt if he's down to the Valley lately
  • Options
    According to his own website Fish is a Hibernian supporter...
  • Options
    Mika was on Radio 5 Live this afternoon and confirmed that he is a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]Mika was on Radio 5 Live this afternoon and confirmed that he is a Charlton fan.

Why is he being given that platform on a sports programme? Did he sound genuine or was it a case of "I need to attach myself to a football team as it's reference 21.1b) in the How to maintain z- list celebrity status manual (forward by Chantele off the telly)"?
  • Options
    Not sure hes z list .......6 million on his first album
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: holyjo[/cite]Not sure hes z list .......6 million on his first album

Y list then.
  • Options
    Didn't know about jeff b, where did u find that out.
  • Options
    It was in response to question from a listener asking if he was a Charlton fan.

He said he was and that he'd first gone along a few years ago with some friends. Doesn't sound like he goes to many games, but commented on our very good start to the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nelson Mandela?

Really?

That would be pretty good - you can't get more 'A list' than him!
  • Options
    Nothing, and I mean nothing shows your age more than talking about celebs. Henry Cooper, Lord Kitchener and Croesus I have heard of, but the rest of them ....
  • Options
    King Aethelbert was a massive fan, apparently.
  • Options
    Mika... nicked from the inspector.

mika loves charlton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Mika... nicked from the inspector.

mika loves charlton

Hmmm. Is this something to be proud of? Think I'd prefer to stick to Bjorn Borg and Cheryl Baker...
  • Options
    No, dont think anyone is proud of it? Well I very much doubt they are. But funny nonetheless.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No, dont think anyone is proud of it? Well I very much doubt they are. But funny nonetheless.

I was trying to be tongue in cheek, B, but forgot the smiley. He lost me when he started going on about how great Blackpool would be...;-)
  • Options
    The bloke from Corrie is Glenn Hugill.
    Heard a few years ago he was also meant to be the banker in Deal or No Deal.
    Dont know if that is true though.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
  • Options
    Mika??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Mika??

Hakkanan {sp} aint he a racing driver or something?
  • Options
    Pixie Lott - surely the fittest Charlton fan ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Pixie Lott - surely the fittest Charlton fan ?

Palace have Jo Brand, we have Pixie Lott....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fantastic11[/cite]Mika's definitely a Charlton fan but after taking him to 3 terrible games at the Valley he's finding it difficult to return. Having said that, Pardew's PA did put us in those comfy leather seats in the west stand so they pulled out all the stops. Thought going to the Colchester game was gonna be a guaranteed 3 points but alas.... What game should he return for? Leeds I think.

all the last home games starting from this saturday and can he sing the red red robin for the lads coming out on to the pitch.

thanks.
  • Options
    henry cooper the man who put ali down,charlton fan does it get any better? very religious man as well.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]henry cooper the man who put ali down,charlton fan does it get any better? very religious man as well.[/quote]

Henry religious?
    News to me!
  • Options
    well you no now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fantastic11[/cite]Mika's definitely a Charlton fan but after taking him to 3 terrible games at the Valley he's finding it difficult to return. Having said that, Pardew's PA did put us in those comfy leather seats in the west stand so they pulled out all the stops. Thought going to the Colchester game was gonna be a guaranteed 3 points but alas.... What game should he return for? Leeds I think.

Is this a joke?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]henry cooper the man who put ali down,Charlton fan does it get any better? very religious man as well.
    Pretty sure he's from Downham as well, no doubt as a kid he got done by the Bellingham boys.
  • Options
    he is from bellingham,but lets be frank when did belligham ever get the better of downham.