Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Henry Cooper a Charlton fan !

123457»

Comments

• President Dwight Eisenhower cheered us on in a war cup final.
  • Were we playing against the nazis?

I hope we won.
  • Chelsea at wembley so not far off!
  • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/sport-obituaries/7604279/George-Cooper.html

Strange we were only recently talking about George (Jim) Cooper

RIP
  • RIP. Very sad news. I met him very briefly in 1967 when I was working for a local builder (Alabaster and Son), on a house in Bexley during my summer hols. George arrived one day to do some plastering work. 43 years ago....................jeez, I can remember it like yesterday.
  • I may have mentioned this before but George and Henry worked for my Granddad as plasters long before Henry was famous. I met them both on numerous occasions as a youngster. RIP George Cooper
  • Artected (?) Mum & Dads ceiling in the early 70's when we lived in St Pauls Cray.
    RIP.
  • I don't think that this has been mentioned before but Gavin Brocker who was a football Hooligan in the film 'Cass' is a big Charlton fan

Gavin Brocker Interview
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I don't think that this has been mentioned before but Gavin Brocker who was a football Hooligan in the film 'Cass' is a big Charlton fan

Gavin Brocker Interview
    He says his first match was as a 5/6 year old with a 2-1 win at home to palarse which is a load of bollocks....

Probably just another glory hunter...
  • Pixie Lott has just admitted to being a West Ham fan on National TV
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Pixie Lott has just admitted to being a West Ham fan on National TV

Gutted.

Still, the fact that she's a secret charlton fan makes her all the more sexy...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Pixie Lott has just admitted to being a West Ham fan on National TV[/quote]

Gutted.

Still, the fact that she's a secret charlton fan makes her all the more sexy...[/quote]

I think she mentioned a few month sback her family is divided on there support so she follows both
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Pixie Lott has just admitted to being a West Ham fan on National TV

You can bet your life if we were still Prem and Hamsters in Championship she would not say them.

Face like a bag of spanners and a body like a sack of spuds!

(But if she can get past the way I look, I would)
  • yh just seen it on sky sports her dads a charlton fan and her mum is a west ham fan
  • Nails painted in CAFC and WHUFC colours.
  • not the same is it dual clubs.
  • edited October 2010
    To be fair, we only wanted Pixie because she's fit, now we have Arterton (who's proper Charlton btw) we have no need for Lott. Let the hammers have her.

Don't think I can watch the inbetweeners anymore though.
  • seems its her dad more,henry cooper surpasses any he knocked down ali
  • Just seen the Soccer AM Pixie Lott interview and she confirms that she is more of a Hammer.
  • who cares we have the man who chinned ali,it does not get any better oh and my mates aunty lives in his old house
  • Sponsored links:

• seconded.
  • Kier Simmons ITV's crime correspondent is an Addick . He tweeted this today.

Heading to the Valley for Charlton at home. Come on you reds
  • ....and only the world number 1 bowls champion Andy Thomson I presume that's why he was on the pitch at HT?