Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People from Gloucester who keep their 9 children living in urine-soaked squalor blaming the neglect on social services.
  • People who take photos of themselves everywhere they go to post on facebook get on my nerves.
  • A general thing that annoys me is having to decide which of these two are most objectionable.
    From 'Review of the papers'

''The Daily Mail leads the attack with its headline "Fury at 'Blair the warmonger'".
  • Personal number plates especially with the drivers attempted name on it, why do you think we need to know that DAV3 is driving the car, how big is your ego?
  • At least you can work out that DAV3 is Dave.

Some of them I look at and can't for the life of me make out what it is meant to be.
  • IdleHans said:

Having to reduce my offspring's allowance AGAIN when he is publicly disrespectful

Sorry this has made me laugh so you get an extra LOL for it.
    What ages is Jnr?
  • 17 and a half. Little wretch.
  • edited June 2014
    People on Facebook telling the world that they have done their washing & ironing !

Whoopee f*****g do.
  • MrOneLung said:

At least you can work out that DAV3 is Dave.

Some of them I look at and can't for the life of me make out what it is meant to be.

That makes it completely pointless & a total waste of money. They are just ego driven tossers.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014

MrOneLung said:

At least you can work out that DAV3 is Dave.

That makes it completely pointless & a total waste of money. They are just ego driven TO55ERS.
  • ads said:

IdleHans said:

The phrase "shabby chic" used to justify extortionate prices for people's clapped out crappy old furniture.

Add to that 'boutique' and 'bespoke', Notting Hill luvies wet dream
    Also, "vintage". Why not just say it's a piece of sold rubbish?
  • People who use the word "footy" instead of "football". Worse than the use of "soccer" in my opinion
  • Adults that ride their push bikes on pavements.
  • john said:

People who use the word "footy" instead of "football". Worse than the use of "soccer" in my opinion

People that say "Glasto' instead of Glastonbury. These are the sort of people that also spend loads staying in teepees at festivals .
  • The Brazilians shouting their national anthem.
  • Alleged musicians who have no idea how to play in a band, soloing constantly over the singer or other musicians, some harmonica players and guitar players are particularly good at this.
    They might know all the riffs under the sun but don't have a clue, its a bit like some of these keepie up kings being good at playing in a football team, most aren't. Pain in the ears.
    I feel better now matron.
  • Igor Vetokele
  • Sponsored links:

• People (read tossers) who park their cars in a cycle lane. I really love having to swerve into incoming traffic riding what is basically a metal stick on wheels.
  • Spending the night in Birmingham with work and booking the wrong fucking hotel. Not only did I look a dick when I tried to book into the one I usually stay in, the one I have booked is not that near the office and the room is like a shoe box.
  • Spending the night in Birmingham with work and booking the wrong fucking hotel. Not only did I look a dick when I tried to book into the one I usually stay in, the one I have booked is not that near the office and the room is like a shoe box.

You could have stopped after five words and we'd have agreed.

I thought the title of this thread was "general things that annoy you" not "specific things that annoy you and anyway you cocked it up yourself".
  • People that jump about when they notice themselves on the big screen and their team are losing. Wankers.

Yes and how come they always see themselves? Do they spend the whole game watching the big screen waiting till they're on it?
  • People that jump about when they notice themselves on the big screen and their team are losing. Wankers.

Yes and how come they always see themselves? Do they spend the whole game watching the big screen waiting till they're on it?
    My thoughts exactly.
  • buckshee said:

People that say things to people on Facebook that aren't on Facebook.

"Happy Father's Day Dad , you're not on Facebook but......" SO WHAT'S THE POINT THEN YOU TWAT?!

Absolutely this. "Good luck with your operation nan"
    "My baby girl is my world, love you Macy-Lou" (That's not an exaggeration for comedic effect btw, I actually saw that name today. "Had such a great catch up today with 'insert fellow moron' see you soon.

As you say, if they're not on Facebook what's the point? And even if they are, why are you sharing it with 400 people? Why not text/call them? Or if you will insist in doing it through a social network, message or 'inbox' (which people seem to think is a now a verb) them. Stop seeking the approval and attention of strangers, find another way to make yourself happy.
  • u ok hun?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!