Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Blokes who use the Dyson Airblade in the bog for more than 10 seconds. It says 10 seconds on the machine FFS.

If its the same ones we use at work(not looked at make or model so would not know) then it takes more than the 10 seconds to dry them
  • Carter said:

What if your hands are still wet

Shouldn't be any skin left after 10 seconds.

Or you've got big hands

• ITV football coverage.
    Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend.
  • ABBA...how the f*** have those talentless planks become popular again? Maybe Boner saying he liked them?
    Now, there's someone who rates alongside Piers Morgan and Dolly Barton!
  • Andy 'alrite me old mucker, small potatoes' Townsend
  • Glen f*cking Johnson
  • Ian Payne
  • Ilyn Payne.
  • Newsnight Review, the perfect cure for insomnia.
  • How about parents who let their young kids scream and cry and just ignore it?
  • Sponsored links:

• belgians
  • Carter said:

What if your hands are still wet

Take it up with Dyson, he's obviously got the numbers wrong. :-)_
  • The current trend to answer a question with the word 'So', i.e. (Interviewer) 'Do you think the interest rates will rise this year. (Interviewee) 'So, Lloyds Bank thinks that this will....blah...blah!
    Who started this crap off and why do the sheep follow it?
    For some reason it is annoying the living hell out of me.
  • Greenie said:

The current trend to answer a question with the word 'So', i.e. (Interviewer) 'Do you think the interest rates will rise this year. (Interviewee) 'So, Lloyds Bank thinks that this will....blah...blah!

You're not alone!
  • Greenie said:

The current trend to answer a question with the word 'So', i.e. (Interviewer) 'Do you think the interest rates will rise this year. (Interviewee) 'So, Lloyds Bank thinks that this will....blah...blah!

You're not alone!
    You mean 'You're SO not alone'.
  • When computers are busy loading or doing something else to waste my time and the little bar is hardly moving at all, they put some fake blue shading on it that goes in the opposite direction. This is supposed to give the impression that the bar is zooming along whilst it's actually going nowhere. Do they think I'm not wise to this - stop this trickery, it just leaves me feeling conned.
  • People that wear t shirts with the phrase "sun's out , guns out" on them. Proper tools.
  • Lollipop men and ladies that step out in front of me to let adults cross on their own.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014
    Football associations that say kids over 11 shouldn't play competitive football .
    Utter bull.

Squeezing the will to win out of our children is one of the reasons why we haven't won a World Cup for nearly 50 years .
  • People who use shopping trolleys to push their shopping all the way home and then just dump them in street when done.
  • The bloke on the tube sat next to me this morning.
    Was watching Sparacus, Blood and Sands on his iPhone this morning including the pretty full on sex scenes.
  • MrOneLung said:

The bloke on the tube sat next to me this morning.
    Was watching Sparacus, Blood and Sands on his iPhone this morning including the pretty full on sex scenes.

Miss your stop because you didnt want to stand up?
  • LenGlover said:

Neighbours who, on a rare sunny Sunday, assume everyone else wishes to relax by listening to an overloud combination of (c)rap music and various power and garden tools.

I realise I am extremely unreasonable in thinking that I might be able to sit in my own garden in the sunshine reading a book on a Sunday with comparative peace and quiet....

Agreed but I've found that the noise of my petrol driven strimmer drowns out next doors radio ;-)
  • Those women who apply all their makeup in the train a few feet away from the people faciing them. Perhaps I should respond by getting out my razor and shaving.
  • 40-50 something parents running with their kids to get to the next ride at theme parks.
  • MrOneLung said:

The bloke on the tube sat next to me this morning.

Miss your stop because you didnt want to stand up?
    Another advantage of the manbag is that no need to miss my stop ever again.
  • Sevensix said:

Those women who apply all their makeup in the train a few feet away from the people faciing them. Perhaps I should respond by getting out my razor and shaving.

Coould be interesting if you are not a male poster !!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!