Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The phrase "shabby chic" used to justify extortionate prices for people's clapped out crappy old furniture.
  • B and far Q
  • The Asda double decker pizza. What's the point of that? Just have a proper sized pizza in the first place. FFS.
  • Sevensix said:

Those women who apply all their makeup in the train a few feet away from the people faciing them. Perhaps I should respond by getting out my razor and shaving.

You might provoke them into getting out their razor and shaving.
  • IdleHans said:

The Asda double decker pizza. What's the point of that? Just have a proper sized pizza in the first place. FFS.

Any supermarket pizza. I've never found one better than "just about palatable".
  • Sainso's do a reasonable one. I'll come back on here when they discontinue it.
  • IdleHans said:

Sainso's do a reasonable one. I'll come back on here when they discontinue it.

@IdleHans‌ Which one?
  • The BBC paying for Joey Barton to fly to, stay in, and earn money from punditry in Brazil.
    Unbelievable.
    Seeing him stroll along Copacabana on my license fee really quite annoys me.
  • Sponsored links:

• IdleHans said:

People who abbreviate Sainsbury's to Sainso's.
    Sulking now. But point taken.
  • People who are renting out a flat, advertise it for one price, then increase the price when you go to view it. Happened to me twice this week, both times by more than 5%, and both times by greedy individuals rather than greedy companies.
  • "Cheeky" anything.

"Cheeky nandos"

"Cheeky pint"

F**K OFF!
  • The Mrs offering to make me whatever I wanted for my Father's Day dinner today , I asked for sausage , egg and chips and the egg was poached.
  • buckshee said:

The Mrs offering to make me whatever I wanted for my Father's Day dinner today , I asked for sausage , egg and chips and the egg was poached.

What was she thinking of? Hope you threw it up the wall.

• buckshee said:

The Mrs offering to make me whatever I wanted for my Father's Day dinner today , I asked for sausage , egg and chips and the egg was poached.

I think I'd be more worried if she was plying you with fried food ( especially if you've got life insurance)
  • The BBC paying for Joey Barton to fly to, stay in, and earn money from punditry in Brazil.
    Unbelievable.

You can add Robbie Savage to that. He stole a living as a footballer and is now doing it as a pundit.
    Jonathan Pearce can join the list... Doesnt seem to understand Football yet is a commentator on the game!!
  • Rucksacks on public transport and the twonks who carry them.
  • Sponsored links:

• IdleHans said:

@IdleHans‌ Which one?
    It used to be a boxed one, but not taste the difference. By the look of their site all the packaging has been redone, so I cant identify it now.
    Unbelievable.

You can add Robbie Savage to that. He stole a living as a footballer and is now doing it as a pundit.
    Jonathan Pearce can join the list... Doesnt seem to understand Football yet is a commentator on the game!!
    Is that the fella from robot wars that was just doing the France game ? If so I agree
  • Thierry Henry starting every flippin' sentence with 'I mean'
  • edited June 2014
  • shine166 said:

The BBC paying for Joey Barton to fly to, stay in, and earn money from punditry in Brazil.
    Unbelievable.

Is that the fella from robot wars that was just doing the France game ? If so I agree
    Yup thats the bloke... Forgot he was the commentator for Robot Wars (Needs to come back that show)
  • Twats that say Team GB or Team England - who the f*** started this?
  • IdleHans said:

The phrase "shabby chic" used to justify extortionate prices for people's clapped out crappy old furniture.

Add to that 'boutique' and 'bespoke', Notting Hill luvies wet dream
  • People that say things to people on Facebook that aren't on Facebook.

"Happy Father's Day Dad , you're not on Facebook but......" SO WHAT'S THE POINT THEN YOU TWAT?!
  • People who post on Facebook that you are in the pub with them. FFS, why would I want the world knowing which pub I'm in?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!