Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Doctors appointments at 9.35 and you're still sat twiddling your thumbs at 09.57.
  • Cheesy coleslaw
  • Litter around Chislehurst War Memorial when I drove past this morning.
  • LenGlover said:

Litter around Chislehurst War Memorial when I drove past this morning.

Poppy shaped litter Ken?
  • Greenie said:

LenGlover said:

Poppy shaped litter Ken?
    Sadly not.

More Mc Donalds or Kentucky Fried Chicken shaped litter.

And it's Len not Ken :-)
  • People that jump about when they notice themselves on the big screen and their team are losing. Wankers.

Also, why do so many of them wave at the screen? That's not where the camera is you fecking bozoes.
  • LenGlover said:

Greenie said:

LenGlover said:

Poppy shaped litter Ken?
    Sadly not.

More Mc Donalds or Kentucky Fried Chicken shaped litter.

And it's Len not Ken :-)
    Haha sorry Ben. ;o)
    Seriously though, it pees me off when I see the same near where I live.
  • IA said:

u ok hun?

This (presumably you are talking about Facebook status updates!) or other statements of feeling with no explanation, even though there are loads of comments askng "What's up?" and the like, but the original poster stays silent. I don't know what that's all about.
  • Crowd scenes at football matches,(moving on from waving morons on big screen).
    I want to watch the game not stare at a blubbing/happy someone who just happens to be in a crowd.
    Also being told relentlesly how knowledgable Liverpool/Newcastle/Portsmouth/etc fans are, as if me as normal punter, has no valid opinion.
  • edited June 2014

Also being told relentlesly how knowledgable Liverpool/Newcastle/Portsmouth/etc fans are, as if me as normal punter, has no valid opinion.

Yes. Absolutely.
    Also:
    "Liverpool fans - best fans in the world."
    "Newcastle fans - best fans in the world."

Just fu(king fu(k the fu(k off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Consumer programmes.

Had some time to kill and saw that slaphead Dom Littlewood earlier on TV.

Lo and behold he was able to phone and insurance company and speak directly to "Lisa" who helped him sort out some woman's policy after they had nice little conversation!

No sitting on hold for hours before finally getting through to an obstructive cow bleating "data protection" as an excuse to do nothing. Not that data protection stops her selling personal details on so the customer gets plagued with unsolicited harassment.

These programmes never deal with the practical problems encountered. They just enable our loveable rogue slaphead (or equivalent on other programmes) to come out with patronising platitudes which are no use to man nor beast.
  • LenGlover said:

Consumer programmes.

Lo and behold he was able to phone and insurance company and speak directly to "Lisa" who helped him sort out some woman's policy after they had nice little conversation!

No sitting on hold for hours before finally getting through to an obstructive cow bleating "data protection" as an excuse to do nothing. Not that data protection stops her selling personal details on so the customer gets plagued with unsolicited harassment.

These programmes never deal with the practical problems encountered. They just enable our loveable rogue slaphead (or equivalent on other programmes) to come out with patronising platitudes which are no use to man nor beast.

Baldist! ;o)
  • Getting back from holiday with the family and having bugger all to eat (except for bread and eggs that my parents kindly dropped off).

Im bloody starving!
  • Greenie said:

LenGlover said:

Consumer programmes.

"Had time to kill" - you best get a life !!
  • People texting getting off the train.

Wait 10 feckin seconds to txt back, walk to a part of the platform which is not crowded and then respond. Instead of walking slowly and into people with the people behind you thinking "hurry up you tommy toe punt!"
  • PeterGage said:

Greenie said:

LenGlover said:

Consumer programmes.

"Had time to kill" - you best get a life !!
    Hanging around waiting for others not ready on time! Story of my life being in a family dominated by females.
  • edited June 2014
    What is it about the sunshine that makes people get power tools out?

Another day spent as a prisoner in my own home because of the unbearable noise outside unless I prefer to sit in a traffic jam trying to find peace and quiet somewhere for rest and recuperation.
  • Get your own tools out and flop around the garden len

• Does it annoy you because their tools are bigger than yours? ;-)

Japanese knot weed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Japanese knot weed.

Thats not annoying, I would say thats the stuff nightmares are made from.
  • Crowd scenes at football matches,(moving on from waving morons on big screen).
    I want to watch the game not stare at a blubbing/happy someone who just happens to be in a crowd.

Even worse is being shown a shot of a celebrity in the crowd. Do I care?
  • Getting back from holiday with the family and having bugger all to eat (except for bread and eggs that my parents kindly dropped off).

Im bloody starving!

Not a fan of the egg sandwich?
  • That Omega Loans advert.

• Japanese knot weed.

Thats not annoying, I would say thats the stuff nightmares are made from.
    A house 400 yards from me had to be demolished because of Japanese knot weed.
  • When people don't edit there post when they make a spelling mistake, but put the correct spelling underneath in another post.
  • Grown men crying when their team gets relegated/beaten in a play-off/cup final (delete as appropriate)
    Get some freaking perspective for chrissake.

• People who bleat loudly about how sensitive they are, when in actual fact they are either vain or immature at accepting criticism.
    Sensitivity is a two-way thing involving empathy and awareness of other peoples feelings than just your own.
  • That Omega Loans advert.

The Wonga ones, too.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!