Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Surely it doesn't matter if left hand or right hand door though.
  • Andy Townsend
  • He was a decent snooker player though Paulie, his nickname was Zippy on account of his use of side.
  • edited February 2014
    MrOneLung said:

Surely it doesn't matter if left hand or right hand door though.

It definately matters because if the handle is on your side of the door it will be tucked in where you can't grab it.
  • He was a decent snooker player though Paulie, his nickname was Zippy on account of his use of side.

Are you Riviera in Disguise
    Are you Riviera in Disguise

• People talking about 'social undertones'
  • Stig said:

MrOneLung said:

Surely it doesn't matter if left hand or right hand door though.

It definately matters because if the handle is on your side of the door it will be tucked in where you can't grab it.
    Can't you put the milk bottle in the other way? Think we need pictures to show us the dilemma
  • Next time I get saddled with one of those bottles, I'll take some snaps ;-)
  • People leaving the foil on top of the Flora tub. (Other non butter based spreads are available)
  • Fiiish said:

People who try to fit bikes or prams onto an overcrowded train at rush hour.

People with bikes or chairs who stand behind a crowd of people waiting to get onto a train at rush hour and then moan at the people who get on because there's not enough room.

Cyclists who think road rules do not apply to them.

Services such as MOT centres, repair garages, GPs, barbers and dentists that do not operate at any time outside of Monday to Friday 9-5.

Large department stores and warehouse-style stores such as John Lewis & Argos that only offer 'collection only' on the items that you don't want or need.

Withheld numbers.

Call centres that call you after 5pm.

How random bits of litter seem to collect in your front garden and no one else's on your road.

People who tail-gate you when you're in a queue of traffic.

if you want to stand for pm i ll vote for you

• Sponsored links:

• Pig sh*t thick people who go on TV quiz shows.
  • Defeatists snipers and whiners.
  • People who should be supporting Chelsea...
  • Harry Redknapp
  • The way Clive Woodward sticks his nose into other sports. You got a knighood off the back of an injury time drop-goal fella. Now shut up.
  • Riviera said:

The way Clive Woodward sticks his nose into other sports. You got a knighood off the back of an injury time drop-goal fella. Now shut up.

Yeah, that so annoyed me Chirps... ;-)
  • Riviera said:

The way Clive Woodward sticks his nose into other sports. You got a knigthood off the back of an injury time drop-goal fella. Now shut up.

He is one of the most irritating twats ever.
  • Oh god here we go:
    Sundays
    Ironing
    Drivers who insist on keeping their full beams on even when they see you
    Tailgaters
    Simon Jordan and Alan Pardew
    The continuous abysmal refs they send to The Valley
    Spoilt children
    People being stuck up
    Injustice
    The current education minister Gove
    And people who show no consideration for others.

That has made me feel better!
  • Having spent most of my weekend on different trains, have to add:

- parents who bring kids on trains who have not been taught that they don't need to scream and shout throughout the entire train journey

- people who push past you when you're both getting off at the next station. You're not going to get off any quicker than me since the train isn't even at the platform yet!
  • Cyclists texting halfway up the Old Kent road. Get a fucking train if you want to play with your phone.

Addison Lee Taxis. I know it's been mentioned before, but just confirming their ability to be arseholes.
  • Sponsored links:

• seeing a scumbag get 4 1/2 years for punching and killing a bloke for telling his mate not to cycle on the pavement!
  • midday kick offs in sheffield
  • Individuals who sit at a '4-birth with table' on their own on a train, esp long distance ones.

Hello....group of lads on the beer here who would like to sit together and use the table for beer placement and cards. Pfffft.
  • Not getting the Lols I deserve.
  • The cyclist that run the red light tonight who came within an inch of knocking some old dorris over.

Was nice to see the blue lights go on behind me and the police get after him :D

http://youtu.be/DmNCziNhMmI
  • Counted 50 cars through traffic lights ...7 on mobile phones,4 drinking coffee or something.4 jumped red lights...and people moan about cyclists !
  • What an anorak. Counting 50 cars and looking to see what the drivers are doing. Get a life!
  • Debit / credit card skimmers / scammers.

Fortunately no money taken (although will double check in the morning) but now will have to destroy card and wait for new one to arrive.
  • People who write (yes, actually write) could of instead of could've or could have. Do they speak out loud while they type and write it as they pronounce it, or do they genuinely think that is what the expression is? This annoys me far more than it should.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!