Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The level crossing near the ground

Greenwich one way system

The roundabout near Lewisham station during rush hour
  • MrOneLung said:

Heat the knife not the butter Oakster.

Not in the microwave!
  • When you find it difficult to totally disagree with George Galloway....
  • Minus 40

Minus chuffin' 40

• Oakster said:

Minus 40

Minus chuffin' 40

I like the way you have given temp twice. Once in Celsius and once in Fahrenheit.
  • MrOneLung said:

Oakster said:

Minus 40

Minus chuffin' 40

I like the way you have given temp twice. Once in Celsius and once in Fahrenheit.
    Good spot. I feel I have learned something today. Thank you :-)
  • Buying a card, wrapped up in cellophane and then discovering later on that it does not include the envelope! Why do they do this!? (and why do I never remember this trick).
    I just put the mrs valentine's card straight on the mantlepiece...
  • Buying a card, wrapped up in cellophane and then discovering later on that it does not include the envelope! Why do they do this!? (and why do I never remember this trick).

Or worse still opening the wrapping at work which releases tons of glitter which you don't notice until you are talking to an attractive colleague, who can't take her eyes of your pink sparkly crotch.
  • McBobbin said:

Buying a card, wrapped up in cellophane and then discovering later on that it does not include the envelope! Why do they do this!? (and why do I never remember this trick).

Or worse still opening the wrapping at work which releases tons of glitter which you don't notice until you are talking to an attractive colleague, who can't take her eyes of your pink sparkly crotch.
    i have this problem all the time....
  • Bitter people who just cannot let go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Some of those lager people can't stop either.
  • The after effects of drinking beer, wine, beer, wine, whiskey. Owwww.
  • Small wheely suitcases in rush hour.
  • When people park so close to you that you can't actually get the car out of the gap without doing a 306 point turn and inch at a time. Given that theres a massive gap in front of them .... twats
  • Root canal - £500 at tooth. Complete rip off.
  • Vets bills! Cat needs his teeth cleaned and maybe one out. £99 if straight forward or £330 if complications!

Im in the wrong game!
  • Because I live in Oz,
    Brits who complain because "it doesn't taste like the ones in the UK" (Fuck off back then dickhead)
    Man Utd supporters who are actually from Manchester (Smug gits) it's easier slagging off a chinaman in one
    Jonathan Ackworth
    Gypo Joe (serial dickhead on News Shopper comments section)
  • People getting on trains with a bag on one hand and a coffee on another
  • Nasal-voiced John "He's only got one song" Newman.
  • Nasal-voiced John "He's only got one song" Newman.

Yeah but what a tune, feel the love Lawrie.

• Sponsored links:

• Vets bills! Cat needs his teeth cleaned and maybe one out. £99 if straight forward or £330 if complications!

Im in the wrong game!

Lucky he doesn't need any root canal work :-)

Im in the wrong game!

Just pop him in a pillow case with a brick, sealed with a belt and pop him in the Thames

Im in the wrong game!

Our two have gone in to have their knackers off today. £65 each plus a load more for worming tablets and other stuff. When I spoke to my missus after she'd taken them in my response was "65 quid? I'd have done it with two bricks for fuck all"

What I didn't know was that she was on the car speakerphone with my five year old sitting next to her!
  • People who try to fit bikes or prams onto an overcrowded train at rush hour.

People with bikes or chairs who stand behind a crowd of people waiting to get onto a train at rush hour and then moan at the people who get on because there's not enough room.

Cyclists who think road rules do not apply to them.

Services such as MOT centres, repair garages, GPs, barbers and dentists that do not operate at any time outside of Monday to Friday 9-5.

Large department stores and warehouse-style stores such as John Lewis & Argos that only offer 'collection only' on the items that you don't want or need.

Withheld numbers.

Call centres that call you after 5pm.

How random bits of litter seem to collect in your front garden and no one else's on your road.

People who tail-gate you when you're in a queue of traffic.
  • Milk bottles with diagonal handles don't mix with a left handed fridge door.
  • Stig said:

Milk bottles with diagonal handles don't mix with a left handed fridge door.

I'm either being thick or, can't you just turn the bottle round?

• Defeats the object of the handle I guess

Im in the wrong game!

Our two have gone in to have their knackers off today. £65 each plus a load more for worming tablets and other stuff. When I spoke to my missus after she'd taken them in my response was "65 quid? I'd have done it with two bricks for fuck all"

What I didn't know was that she was on the car speakerphone with my five year old sitting next to her!
    "Where the f***ing hell have they gone?"

• Where the f***ing hell have they gone?
  • Vinnie V. said:

Stig said:

Milk bottles with diagonal handles don't mix with a left handed fridge door.

I'm either being thick or, can't you just turn the bottle round?

No because if you turn it around it faces away from you.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!