Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who go through ticket barriers an immediately stop to put their ticket way. Went right up the back of someone this morning... It was probably deliberate
  • McBobbin said:

People who go through ticket barriers an immediately stop to put their ticket way. Went right up the back of someone this morning... It was probably deliberate

Very annoying,plus the fools that stand too close to the barrier so they dont work,massive queues forming straight away.Plus rail companies that insist on gatelines then issue tickets that dont work in the barriers,why???
  • edited January 2014
    BIG_ROB said:

limeygent said:

This winter.

Don't expect it here, though. Which is colder?
  • People in the media going on about the global financial crisis which began in 2008. It began in 2007, in August.
  • edited January 2014
    The wearing of football shirts at cricket matches.
  • Passengers slamming car doors
  • Carter said:

Passengers slamming car doors

Even worse, opening the door before you've stopped.
  • Carter said:

Passengers slamming car doors

Even worse, opening the door before you've stopped.

Yeah but that's only if you don't secure the cable ties properly.

• Getting annoyed about things because I read about them in this thread and agreed with the poster.
  • Landlords/Estate Agents that want working people living in their properties but don't have viewings on evenings or weekends.

When are we supposed to view in then???????!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Estate agents
  • When you're having a pee and the urinal suddenly flushes and you realize it's blocked because the bowl is filling up, and you get into that state of mind where you hope you can finish your pee before it overflows onto your shoes and then get out without being spotted.

• HMRC sending me the wrong tax code AGAIN.

You comply with all their stupid diktats in line with their arbitrary time deadlines and they still cock it up!

More wasted time ahead for me sitting on the end of a telephone trying to find someone competent enough to resolve it.

Needles and haystacks come to mind!

• Yes Len agreed , kin useless keys
  • Neck Nominations (What the f*ck is that all about)

Them new movies people are posting on Facebook. Load of shite.
  • Office politics.
  • people who say cerstificate and pacifically

people who call me buddy (not just once but repeatedly to the extent that i have to check that i didnt die in a plane crash with the big bopper) ...i got buddied off by a cab driver about 12 times in a 5 minute journey last week ,what happened to Guv?

people ..generally

banal threads about Chris Powell
  • Sponsored links:

• lolwray said:

people who say cerstificate and pacifically

people who call me buddy (not just once but repeatedly to the extent that i have to check that i didnt die in a plane crash with the big bopper) ...i got buddied off by a cab driver about 12 times in a 5 minute journey last week ,what happened to Guv?

people ..generally

Whoah, you need to calm down there buddy
  • that ll be the day ! .............doh !
  • people calling it the Specific Ocean.
  • Macronate said:

people calling it the Specific Ocean.

What about if that's the particular Ocean they're referring too?
  • lolwray said:

people who say cerstificate and pacifically

people ..generally

I actually did laugh out loud at the big bopper bit!
  • Riviera said:

Being the first to break news and then having your thread ignored or even closed as later ones are used! Happened twice to me this week.

That's what happens, when you're a ****.

Anyway, if you search "Roach", you will see that I broke the story 5 mins before you, on the original thread, but those admin ******** obviously must have sunk the thread, never to be resurrected.

:-)
  • People think their umbrella absolves them from having to watch where they're going
  • People caring about being the first to break news. It reminds me of kids fighting each other to tell the teacher the right answer first.
  • JaShea99 said:

People caring about being the first to break news. It reminds me of kids fighting each other to tell the teacher the right answer first.

Oh dear.....
  • Went into the newsagents to get a bottle of water and the woman in front pays for a packet of crisps with a debit card. That is proper annoying.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!