Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    'Game Management'. I'm sick of hearing this years buzz phrase.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Tbf mate, I'm stuck at Limoges airport waiting for my Mrs delayed flight and it beats getting wound up by the cowboy hat wearing expats walking round in front of me....

I’ve been to Limoges
    Did you have a cowboy hat and Crocs on?
  • Options
    Stig said:

'Game Management'. I'm sick of hearing this years buzz phrase.

Should be renamed "Tony Watt time"
  • Options
    Being unable to find a single NHS dentist operating in Dartford. Gonna have to pull my own tooth out later!
  • Options
    Bregzit.
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Tbf mate, I'm stuck at Limoges airport waiting for my Mrs delayed flight and it beats getting wound up by the cowboy hat wearing expats walking round in front of me....

I’ve been to Limoges
    Did you have a cowboy hat and Crocs on?
    Maybe Salopettes but they’re pretty similar I think...
  • Options
    Stig said:

Getting my work schedule round my neck. So instead of being in Geordieland tomorrow night and watching the semi in the fan park as I'd thought, I'll actually be desperately trying to get myself back from Preston in time to watch the match at home.

Fuming now. Sitting at Preston station and told my train will be 45 mins late. Got to take some chugger through the midlands. Starting to feel like Neil Page
  • Options
    Trevor Brookings appalling diction and constant use of "you know" (which comes out as "yeeoowww").
  • Options
    The slow train is now 8 mins late and was just overtaken by a freighter. Ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Where do you expect to be at 7?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    Going by the length of them will probably be waiting for the freight train to finish passing!!
  • Options
    iainment said:

Stig said:

Where do you expect to be at 7?
    Southend
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    £100k Drop

Question - Which of these bridges links two Countries of the British Isles?

A. Humber
    B. Severn
    C. Waterloo
    D. Erskin

They put £55k on C. Waterloo and £45k on D. Erskin (It was the first question, so usually a formality)
  • Options
    Well , I say Southend, probably trundling through Upminster.
  • Options

£100k Drop

A. Humber
    B. Severn
    C. Waterloo
    D. Erskin

They put £55k on C. Waterloo and £45k on D. Erskin (It was the first question, so usually a formality)

Didn't it used to be £1m dtop ??? if so, that is a monumental drop in prize money.
  • Options

£100k Drop

A. Humber
    B. Severn
    C. Waterloo
    D. Erskin

Didn't it used to be £1m dtop ??? if so, that is a monumental drop in prize money.
    Its on daily now so thats why prize money dropped
  • Options

£100k Drop

A. Humber
    B. Severn
    C. Waterloo
    D. Erskin

Its on daily now so thats why prize money dropped
    ok....makes sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Susanna Reid, milfy ITV presenter on tele this morning talking about Gareth Southgate and saying 'once an Eagle, always an Eagle'... my toes are still curled up in the top of my Clair's, yep thats annoyed me.
  • Options

The temporary football experts in my office slagging off the team and our performance.

One thing about our exit and the end of the tournament won't miss.

They'll go from football punditry to political analysts in a blink of an eye, while asking you to play Candycrush Saga at the same time
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Susanna Reid, milfy ITV presenter on tele this morning talking about Gareth Southgate and saying 'once an Eagle, always an Eagle'... my toes are still curled up in the top of my Clair's, yep thats annoyed me.

La Reid was a milf for a couple weeks at the peak of her strictly fitness but then it all went wrong
    1 she took ITV’s shilling discarding any semblance of journalistic cred she hoped for
    2 She claimed to be a glazier
    3 She’s been breathing the same air as that thundercunt morgan
    Result
    Ranking just below widdecomb in desirability. Truly much much less than the sum of her superficially reasonable parts
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Having a leg stretch at 5am, only for chronic left calf cramp to set in causing me to wake the missus shouting “push my toes back” “push my toes back”.

I dread to think what poor old Mrs M must be writing Charlton Widows Life...
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

In the Vodafone ad with Martin Freeman, in the final shot it appears to be raining only on the left of the screen

That whole series of ads is painful.
  • Options
    People pointing out hypocrisy only to be told it’s ‘whataboutism’
  • Options

Sitting here, waiting for the headlights to come up the drive, signifying one thing - the outlaws have arrived for their week long visit.

"They're on the general licence mate
    "