Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Outlaws got lost, so I'm on look out duty ffs -

• Options

Sitting here, waiting for the headlights to come up the drive, signifying one thing - the outlaws have arrived for their week long visit.

Tried shooting the lights out?
  • Options
    My personal pet hate at the minute is senior project managers. Yeah we know you can do duck all but don’t try and take the credit for us digging you out the shit 24/7, it would have been quicker and better if I’d done the calcs and written the slides myself you useless wasters (apologies to anyone who makes a living off sponging off everyone else, only jealous, we’ll sort of)
  • Options

My personal pet hate at the minute is senior project managers. Yeah we know you can do duck all but don’t try and take the credit for us digging you out the shit 24/7, it would have been quicker and better if I’d done the calcs and written the slides myself you useless wasters (apologies to anyone who makes a living off sponging off everyone else, only jealous, we’ll sort of)

https://youtu.be/E3s-qZsjK8I
  • Options
    When you watch tv shows and films and people are drinking takeaway coffees it’s clear that there’s nothing in the cups. Why do they do this?

Also when they have a scene showing people eating a meal and they’re all sat round the same side of the table? I know it’s done for camera reasons but you wouldn’t do it in real life.
  • Options
    Mind if you've seen the way some people eat it would be best to be sitting next to them.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Susanna Reid, milfy ITV presenter on tele this morning talking about Gareth Southgate and saying 'once an Eagle, always an Eagle'... my toes are still curled up in the top of my Clair's, yep thats annoyed me.

The fact that I find her rather attractive but feel disgusted as she suppports that lot.
  • Options
    Having some chap who may be joining my workplace come and shadow me for 2 hours. Literally just sitting over me whilst I’m on the phone. I really can’t handle it
  • Options
    buckshee said:

When you watch tv shows and films and people are drinking takeaway coffees it’s clear that there’s nothing in the cups. Why do they do this?

Also when they have a scene showing people eating a meal and they’re all sat round the same side of the table? I know it’s done for camera reasons but you wouldn’t do it in real life.

Just like da Vinci's last supper painting.
    "I'd like to reserve a table for 26 please"
    "Certainly sir. With a party of that size we'll need you to order in advance"
    "Actually there's only 13 of us, but we all want to sit on the same side"

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The current mania for using "unbelievably" and "incredibly" to mean very, or significantly, perhaps surprisingly. Barely any of what's described is hard to imagine at all. You sound even dimmer than you probably actually are. Usually, every third line starts with "So..."
  • Options
    Institutions disappearing up their own arse in fear and paranoia of GDPR.
    As a consequence, trying to get simple things done like change of address and the fucking bureaucracy and hoops I have had to jump through.
    Lloyds Bank and HMRC - take a bow for your blithering ineptitude.
    Jeez.
  • Options
    Outlaws keep putting the butter in the fridge
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Dirty sods.....oh, sorry its not a euphemism, apologies.
  • Options

That'll be the Lurpak Kid.
  • Options

Throw it at them when its brick hard
  • Options
    iainment said:

Small children in pubs, whose parents let them run around the bar.

Totally agree, except I would suggest it’s the parents, rather than the kids, that are annoying you.
  • Options

iainment said:

Totally agree, except I would suggest it’s the parents, rather than the kids, that are annoying you.
    Cause and effect?
  • Options

iainment said:

Cause and effect?
    It's definelty the kids, save the cause for another night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

iainment said:

Both really. I like kids but not in adult spaces, like pubs.
    Unless the pub has promoted itself as a family friendly place. Can't complain about that.
    Although I'd be annoyed with the publican then. ;-)
  • Options
    Pissheads in the swing park
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Yep agree on that one too Robster. Kids on swings, adults in pubs and never the twain...
  • Options

Institutions disappearing up their own arse in fear and paranoia of GDPR.
    As a consequence, trying to get simple things done like change of address and the fucking bureaucracy and hoops I have had to jump through.
    Lloyds Bank and HMRC - take a bow for your blithering ineptitude.
    Jeez.

Can't blame the institutions - the requirements, together with the penalties for getting it wrong, are huge. Blame the legislature for cracking a nut with a sledgehammer.
  • Options
    Children’s birthday parties
  • Options
    Opening the The further adventures of Viktoria Plzen thread expecting it to be a torrid tale of debauchery.
  • Options

Children’s birthday parties

Think of the milf mate.
  • Options
    Thats where the sell by date is(-:
  • Options
    cblock said:

Thats where the sell by date is(-:

People that look at use by dates. If it looks visibiy angry when you take the lid off, scrape the top layer. If it doesn't, eat the lot