Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    McBobbin said:

Been rolling up to work in shorts and sandals, having my brekkie... Only put work keks and shoes on later. Good air conditioning helps. And my work dare to say they are trialling "business casual" which is basically normal man clothes sans tie, women wear what they want.

I’m in work all day with my tie on and you’ve got dorris’ walking about in shorts, vest and sandals!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Been rolling up to work in shorts and sandals, having my brekkie... Only put work keks and shoes on later. Good air conditioning helps. And my work dare to say they are trialling "business casual" which is basically normal man clothes sans tie, women wear what they want.

This really gets my goat. Women at my work are allowed their shoulders out, feet out, legs out some of them even pretty muxh have their arse out. Yet if I undo one too many buttons on my long sleeved shirt to let a bit of air in then I am looking unprofessional.

Bullshit.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

This really gets my goat. Women at my work are allowed their shoulders out, feet out, legs out some of them even pretty muxh have their arse out. Yet if I undo one too many buttons on my long sleeved shirt to let a bit of air in then I am looking unprofessional.

Bullshit.
    They then moan that the air con is too cold (because they're in light clothing) - You then get turned to stone when you say its perfectly set for the way your dressed yet still lose the argument and have to watch helplessly as the air con is turned off
  • Options
    It's times like this that I am pleased I am retired, sorry workers, I have had my day :smiley:
  • Options
    Roll on the winter -

• Options
    Automatic cars
  • Options
    Pricks who talk and make a racket during a comedy act (or cinema, you get the picture) then get fucking arsey when someone reasonably asks them to shut their cock holes.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe using the phrase ‘shut your cock hole mate it’s fucking embarrassing’ at full volume sounds like a brave decision (recalling yes minister in the use of brave there).
  • Options

Maybe using the phrase ‘shut your cock hole mate it’s fucking embarrassing’ at full volume sounds like a brave decision (recalling yes minister in the use of brave there).

Wasn't me this time it was someone else told this absolute disgrace of a woman to shut her mouth, I was to the side of them and would have caused more than a scene than was necessary.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Bullshit.
    Same. Work in a school. Ladies rock up in sandals, a vest and shorts everyday and it is fine - I drop the tie for a meeting before work and I'm, "looking very casual" - F right off!
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Bullshit.
    Same. Work in a school. Ladies rock up in sandals, a vest and shorts everyday and it is fine - I drop the tie for a meeting before work and I'm, "looking very casual" - F right off!
    Depends on the job I suppose, blokes don't really have much choice of their day to day outfit is a suit. Can't really vary that too much. I wear shorts if it's hot, t shirts and to be honest I don't see it as my business to judge anyone else by their choice of outfit. Until they make it their business to try and judge mine!
  • Options
    Haha, one of my top bosses is Swiss and always wears suit and tie. Normally I do the same. One day this week because it imwas so hot I wore a ted baker shirt with a pattern on it and no tie, he happened to be over and the scornful amused look he gave me was super funny.
  • Options

Haha, one of my top bosses is Swiss and always wears suit and tie. Normally I do the same. One day this week because it imwas so hot I wore a ted baker shirt with a pattern on it and no tie, he happened to be over and the scornful amused look he gave me was super funny.

Fucking nazi harbouring deviant facist Swiss bastard
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Carter said:

McBobbin said:

Bullshit.
    Depends on the job I suppose, blokes don't really have much choice of their day to day outfit is a suit. Can't really vary that too much. I wear shorts if it's hot, t shirts and to be honest I don't see it as my business to judge anyone else by their choice of outfit. Until they make it their business to try and judge mine!
    I know mate, we’ve seen you

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Automatic cars

why do automatic cars annoy you ?!
  • Options
    Flying ant day. Swarming creepy fuckers get everywhere. One lot has just erupted from under the laminate in the gents at work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shag said:

Dazzler21 said:

Automatic cars

No idea, they just do.
  • Options
    It may have been mentioned before but Gary Lineker really gets on my tits. He's only a below average football pundit but he sure does like giving his fourpenneth worth about almost every subject under the sun.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Shag said:

Dazzler21 said:

Automatic cars

No idea, they just do.
    Because it's not driving, it's sitting in a go-cart.
  • Options

It may have been mentioned before but Gary Lineker really gets on my tits. He's only a below average football pundit but he sure does like giving his fourpenneth worth about almost every subject under the sun.

I get what you are saying, however if you agree with him you would think the opposite

I don't mind people spouting off on twitter, I'm not on it to have to be part of it
  • Options

I have certainly mentioned it before, but why do right wingers have to exaggerate so much? :wink:
  • Options

I have certainly mentioned it before, but why do right wingers have to exaggerate so much? :wink:
    Lineker weren't on the wing
  • Options
    Wing nut
  • Options
    Stig said:

Dazzler21 said:

Shag said:

Dazzler21 said:

Automatic cars

No idea, they just do.
    Because it's not driving, it's sitting in a go-cart.
    I drive automatics. A car is used to get you from A to B so I can't see why you need to fiddle around with gears. If you're that bothered with changing gears then I suggest a racetrack might be a good place to start.