Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Cooking rice!

I'd love nothing more than to be able to produce light, fluffy, individual grains yet i either end up with a log of mush or hard, chalky little bullets of pain.
  • Car passenger in other cars with their crusty feet on the dash board, fuckin rank. 
  • Saulc23 said:
    Cooking rice!

I'd love nothing more than to be able to produce light, fluffy, individual grains yet i either end up with a log of mush or hard, chalky little bullets of pain.
    Rice cookers.  So much easier.
  • Saulc23 said:
    Cooking rice!

Sounds like boiled rice.
    Try pilau.
  • edited August 2021
    Two minute rice all types, in microwave, I buy mine from Tesco, their own brand
  • Uncle Ben is your friend
  • Gribbo said:
    Uncle Ben is your friend
    It’s now called Ben’s Original and they have removed the black man ‘Uncle Ben’ from the packaging as well now 
  • edited August 2021
    MrOneLung said:
    Gribbo said:
    Uncle Ben is your friend
    It’s now called Ben’s Original and they have removed the black man ‘Uncle Ben’ from the packaging as well now 
    Not in France they ain't 
  • Gribbo said:
    Car passenger in other cars with their crusty feet on the dash board, fuckin rank. 
    If only they knew!

Don`t click if easily shocked.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/24/passengers-hips-smashed-putting-feet-dashboard-car-12116377/

• edited August 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• Decorating 
  • My sis works for Universal and has been working on the Bond film. Invited me to a private screening a week before it’s released but I’m away for the bloody weekend.
  • Parents who take their young children and all the stuff that goes with them to coffee shops and take over a section whilst making so much noise you cannot here yourself speak. 

Pushchairs circled around tables like wagons at Custers last stand, mums breast feeding kids because its "cool" to do it in public, babies that have been fed the "cool" way screaming because they want more, toddlers kneeling on seats banging spoons on the table, older kids shouting and running around.

And all this is going on whilst mum's, Courtney & Britney are posing for selfies with pouting lips, updating their "insta" and completely ignoring the little darlings they have introduced to the world for the rest of us to suffer.

Thank heavens I'm a pub goer and wouldn't waste my time in a coffee house. Sounds like purgatory.
  • Parents who take their young children and all the stuff that goes with them to coffee shops and take over a section whilst making so much noise you cannot here yourself speak. 

Pushchairs circled around tables like wagons at Custers last stand, mums breast feeding kids because its "cool" to do it in public, babies that have been fed the "cool" way screaming because they want more, toddlers kneeling on seats banging spoons on the table, older kids shouting and running around.

And all this is going on whilst mum's, Courtney & Britney are posing for selfies with pouting lips, updating their "insta" and completely ignoring the little darlings they have introduced to the world for the rest of us to suffer.

Thats why nobody in Costa looks like they are enjoying themselves. Me and my boss used to go there for meetings and it drove me up the wall I couldn't hear him half the time, besides that it was costing us more than going to the pub.

• Carter said:
    Parents who take their young children and all the stuff that goes with them to coffee shops and take over a section whilst making so much noise you cannot here yourself speak. 

Thats why nobody in Costa looks like they are enjoying themselves. Me and my boss used to go there for meetings and it drove me up the wall I couldn't hear him half the time, besides that it was costing us more than going to the pub.

Plus the coffee’s shit.
  • Stig said:
    Parents who take their young children and all the stuff that goes with them to coffee shops and take over a section whilst making so much noise you cannot here yourself speak. 

Thank heavens I'm a pub goer and wouldn't waste my time in a coffee house. Sounds like purgatory.
    There are pubs like that as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• When people keep refering to Sandgaard on here as Tommy. Don't know why but just finding it annoying far happier to see Sandgaard, Thomas or TS
  • Invasion of house spiders at the moment. Go for a piss in the middle of the night, I now have to go on a re-con mission beforehand.
  • When people keep refering to Sandgaard on here as Tommy. Don't know why but just finding it annoying far happier to see Sandgaard, Thomas or TS
    What about T Dog?
  • The press calling Johanna Konta “British” number one tennis player. Britain’s maybe but not British. 
  • buckshee said:
    The press calling Johanna Konta “British” number one tennis player. Britain’s maybe but not British. 
    "Konta moved to the U.K. when she was 14. She switched her sporting allegiance from Australia to Great Britain after she became a British citizen in May 2012".
  • Australian then
  • buckshee said:
    The press calling Johanna Konta “British” number one tennis player. Britain’s maybe but not British. 
    Somewhat like the kid who won skateboarding in the olympics, born in Japan and spends half her time there and half in California, only represents us because the regime is less rigid than Japan. Yes her Dad may be English but she’s about as British as Sushi..
  • Having Sterling playing for the football team I m surprised anyone cares about it
  • buckshee said:
    Somewhat like the kid who won skateboarding in the olympics, born in Japan and spends half her time there and half in California, only represents us because the regime is less rigid than Japan. Yes her Dad may be English but she’s about as British as Sushi..
    Mo Farah?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!