Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    That I live in a country where we’ve had to rename our local womens sewing group from ‘Bitch and Stitch’ to ‘Stitch and Chat’ but singing ‘ooh ahh up the RA’ is deemed perfectly acceptable.

FFS 🙄😠
  • Options
    LOL for bitch and stitch - top work!
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    LOL for bitch and stitch - top work!
    It's common to refer to such sewing groups as that amongst British immigrant communities in France n all
  • Options
    ....well "stitch and bitch" as it is there
  • Options
    That I live in a country where we’ve had to rename our local womens sewing group from ‘Bitch and Stitch’ to ‘Stitch and Chat’ but singing ‘ooh ahh up the RA’ is deemed perfectly acceptable.

FFS 🙄😠
    My late Father served his country for many many years in the British Army, incl a few stints in NI, and whilst I understand that many in NI don’t want to be part of the UK, and achieve a united Ireland, given the awful things that happened during the ‘Troubles’ - on both sides - those players singing that song is disgusting 

As an aside, I have always found describing those awful years as ‘Troubles’ utterly disgraceful - read the history, it’s awful, it was a war - on all sides - not in the ‘format’ of WW2 etc of course - but it was a war 
  • Options

FFS 🙄😠
    I thought that there has been a huge backlash, and the players and officials have been falling overthemselves to apologise? I am getting my news from social media links, so I may be way off the mark? 
  • Options
    The New Word Game on this forum where words are constantly reduced to 3 or 4 letters in length which presents no intellectual challenge at all. I've abandoned it.
  • Options

FFS 🙄😠
    I thought that there has been a huge backlash, and the players and officials have been falling overthemselves to apologise? I am getting my news from social media links, so I may be way off the mark? 
    The only backlash here is that more young people are singing it now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trying to open a fcking nappy sack. Then you finally think you've done it and it turns out it was just 2 nappy sacks stuck together. Shitty things.
  • Options
    Missed a penalty, when you haven't. Goalkeeper made the save. 
  • Options
    Trying to open a fcking nappy sack. Then you finally think you've done it and it turns out it was just 2 nappy sacks stuck together. Shitty things.

Mate this was doing my swede in recently with bin bags and dog poo bags. Standing there like a lemon for minutes at a time trying to wrestle open the fuckers as my heart rate rose and vein in my temple throbbed in anger, frustration and despair.

Missus casually mentioned that you just need to lick your fingers and jobs a good un.  Life changing moment and I've been  a different person these past few weeks as a result.

Just need to master cling film now and I'll move a step closer to being a functioning adult.
  • Options

Mate this was doing my swede in recently with bin bags and dog poo bags. Standing there like a lemon for minutes at a time trying to wrestle open the fuckers as my heart rate rose and vein in my temple throbbed in anger, frustration and despair.

Missus casually mentioned that you just need to lick your fingers and jobs a good un.  Life changing moment and I've been  a different person these past few weeks as a result.

Just need to master cling film now and I'll move a step closer to being a functioning adult.
    Hmm, will give it a go but just have to remember to wash my hands after changing a shitty arse before I do 🤣
  • Options

FFS 🙄😠
    Ah - sorry, forgot that you were Johnny Foreigner...  ;):D  
  • Options

FFS 🙄😠
    Ah - sorry, forgot that you were Johnny Foreigner...  ;):D  
    Blowin is the correct term round these parts 🙄🤣🤣
  • Options

Hmm, will give it a go but just have to remember to wash my hands after changing a shitty arse before I do 🤣
    Do what I do when I take my dog for a walk, open a couple of bags, using licked fingers, (no comments), before going out.
  • Options
    If you get shit on your fingers don't lick them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Screw the bags up individually before putting in your back pocket while still at home.
    My Kate Moss walking style separates said aperture allowing hand to be placed inside even on the coldest of day.
    ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Screw the bags up individually before putting in your back pocket while still at home.
    My Kate Moss walking style separates said aperture allowing hand to be placed inside even on the coldest of day.
    ;)

• Options
    The list of possible side effects that you get in packets of tablets.I take tablets for Parkinsons shakes,one of the side effects among 10000 others,is"may cause tremors"
    When I met with the consultant just before surgery last year, amongst the many side effects that may occur, he casually mentioned one of them was death!
  • Options
    Boom said:
    The list of possible side effects that you get in packets of tablets.I take tablets for Parkinsons shakes,one of the side effects among 10000 others,is"may cause tremors"
    When I met with the consultant just before surgery last year, amongst the many side effects that may occur, he casually mentioned one of them was death!
    Blimey,that was a morale boosting statement to make especially as most people undergoing surgery are very apprehensive.
  • Options
    Went out on the decking this morning to find that a 🦊 had diarrhoead on the cover of our garden furniture. To do this, the wanker had to jump from the decking onto the chair concerned, gather itself before unleashing a gush of liquid excrement 😡 from its smelly ‘arris.

If I find out which one it was, I’m going straight round to its den and unloading my guts on that family’s garden furniture, see how they like it.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Went out on the decking this morning to find that a 🦊 had diarrhoead on the cover of our garden furniture. To do this, the wanker had to jump from the decking onto the chair concerned, gather itself before unleashing a gush of liquid excrement 😡 from its smelly ‘arris.

If I find out which one it was, I’m going straight round to its den and unloading my guts on that family’s garden furniture, see how they like it.
    Boggis, Bunce and Bean, one fat, one short, one lean....
  • Options
    Minto still saying WhatsUp, surely someone has told him by now 😂
  • Options
    Talal said:
    His own kids must have told / disowned him by now?
  • Options
    It annoys me when people are verbally really loud on the toilet in a working environment/public bathrooms.

Just do the embaressing noisy gas/shotgun poo with powerful force...and leave it there. We all do it every now and again. 

There's no need to verbally make it sound like you are either in pain or you are on the receiving end of a sexual act. 
    You are just pushing waste out from your body. 

While on the toilet, why not get your phone out, cut the noise off stay quiet and relax

• Options
    Talal said:
    I sent a message to Browny.
    They laugh about it but won’t tell him 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
    It makes him sound ancient.