Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Shag said:
    Ok 9goals fella you want some, I’ll give it ya

grown adults riding bikes on pavements
    crisp packet sizes 
    the women’s ashes
    babies at concerts
    TFL
    the wife
    people not indicating
    kids not wearing seatbelts
    noisy motorbikes 
    people not picking up their dogshit
    going a piss after 4 pints
    being left on read
    Buying cards, birthdays etc
    Thames water roadworks/leaks
    no football 
    signing at concerts
    weather chat
    getting old 

Going for a slash after 4 pints isn’t something to get annoyed about. That’s an achievement for some on this board.
    Was thinking exactly the same thing! I think I piss 4 pints for every one I drink 
  • Shag said:
    Ok 9goals fella you want some, I’ll give it ya

...signing at concerts...

I misread this as singing at concerts and was thinking about the restricted number of shows you must be up for.
  • Going on to facebook sites relating to the area you grew up in and finding that, not only are some of the bullying psychotic lowlifes you grew up with enjoying a comfortable life but they are not fcuking dead yet
  • People not returning trolleys is an interesting one, are they keeping the trolley collecting person in employment?
  • Carter said:
    Lazy pricks not returning their trollies at the shops unless they have the incentive of a pound coin 

Dentists, specifically dentists reception staff. 

Doctor receptionists 

Mechanics who think I was born yesterday 

As above for groundwork contractors 

Uber drivers and their general appalling standards of driving. Satnav or not, laws of the road still apply fuckers 

Stupid people, I mean like people so thick, every social interaction with them leaves you questioning not only yourself but the whole point of humanity 

Littering. I'd happily, personally beat with a baton anyone littering, leaving their shit on the table in a fast food place, dropping fag ends, fly tipping

Provocative anti-social behaviour 

Lazy, shit-arsed parents who bring their shit-arsed kids into pubs and let them run about, specifically shit-arsed parents who think its freeing and liberal to do such a thing, they are even worse than just the lazy pricks who leave their kids to do what they want so they can get pissed

Airports, does anything, anything run on time and effectively in these hubs of vermin? Dafuq are they just getting away with charging people to drop others off and go about their business? Or charge for fast-track security when the whole little cottage industry of airport security is completely caused in-house 

Politicians and their adoration of slogans because some middle-class cocksucker attended a focus group and fed it to them. They think we are that fucking dumb by them repeating, parrot fashion some tripe like 'stop the boats' that it actually resonates with us? 

Anyone pushing in front of anyone at a bar

Thick, ignorant barstaff who look at a throng at their bar and say who's next? 

Self-checkouts, not progress 

Any shithead playing music or watching a video on an electronic device with the sound up

As above for thickos having conversations on a mobile via loudspeaker 

Bonfires in residential areas, the death penalty should any to anyone who does this in the warmer, dry months. 

Anyone who dephiles or otherwise vandalises a public convenience

This whole world now where for fear of offending someone, anyone, the end result is something that offends nobody but is shit 

Virtue-signalling 

Anyone who asks anyone without children when are they having kids 

Anyone who gets offended when their stupidity, I mean crass, viewable stupidity is pulled up

The French

• The casual racism the is so often directed at our nearest neighbours, seemingly for no other reason than a cheap laugh.
  • @Shag & @Carter, thank you both. I'm suitably worked up by both your lists. I suppose I could work myself up further by asking why you both couldn't have drip fed those lists to us over several days. I fear you've both shot your metaphorical bolts and this thread will run dry again.

*As a happy aside and an antidote to the litter bugbear; I go out for an hour every Sudnay morning and pick litter up on my steert and adjacent ones. Lots of people stop and ask what I'm doing (an odd question to a bloke with a refuse sack in one hand and litter in the other) but still. I've had neighbours joining in, two have given me those grabber things and another gave me a load of Veolia bags to save me using my own bags. It can feel like a losing battle at times but I think it makes people think twice before littering a clean street. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    The casual racism the is so often directed at our nearest neighbours, seemingly for no other reason than a cheap laugh.
    Millwall?? 
  • The Lenor Unstoppable advert where the male shoe shop assistant smells the male customer’s foot/sock making his stupid hair stand on end, seemingly because even after taking his shoe off, the customer’s foot is still Lenor fresh.

Weirdos the pair of them as is the advertising executive who thought it up.

I hate Lenor adverts anyway but this has just added to my hatred.
  • edited July 2023
    Walking very carefully, using the crowded footbridge to cross the track at the Festival of Speed because of my dodgy arthritic knees, whilst numerous gobsites talk into their phones in front of their faces, not looking where they are going trip and stumble into you. Wheres a high level nuclear pulse when you need one, come on Putin get your finger out!
  • Macronate said:
    The Lenor Unstoppable advert where the male shoe shop assistant smells the male customer’s foot/sock making his stupid hair stand on end, seemingly because even after taking his shoe off, the customer’s foot is still Lenor fresh.

Weirdos the pair of them as is the advertising executive who thought it up.

I hate Lenor adverts anyway but this has just added to my hatred.
    I find a pronounced fart parts the sales assistants hair very effectively without requiring the purchase of Lenor.
  • I'm not sure that this is "annoying" but probably more "irritating" and in the great scheme of things going on in the world is minor at that but as it's usually good to get these things off your chest -seeing incorrect spelling, especially due to a lack of punctuation, that changes the meaning of a word e.g. "resigning" is the complete opposite of "re-signing" 
  • The picture of the ugly bloke at the top of this page. I don't know who he is, but just the look of him annoys me. Will be glad when we get to the next page.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    A sneeze is a thing of joy and should be maximised for all to share the pleasure. I absolutely hate it when people do those silly little sneezes like a mouse quietly wheezing its last breath, it really puts me on edge. Anyone who hasn't got enough of the life spirit in them to naturally do a proper sneeze, should at least do us the courtesy of feigning to sneeze with a big theatrical 'ahhhh choo' sound.

I can't disagree with your grolly comment though. That's absolutely disgusting. 
    I love a loud sneeze - in fact I massively over do it to wind the kids up and so that it makes them jump. I also take great pleasure (general things that please you) in keeping my eyes open. It’s a myth that your eyes will pop out…

I once read that a sneeze is the equivalent of one tenth of an orgasm, and so at my age, they are to be cherished.

• Some bum hit my parked car over the weekend, nicely parked in a residential area, front right corner took the impact damaging the wrap round bumper light and wing, no doubt expensive repair on the way which I'll end up paying.
  • edited August 2023
    Gribbo said:
    I'm actually more annoyed with the council for actually backing this guy in the first place. Anyone who can count the amount of fingers they have on their hands should have saw through this character. How can they be so incompetent? Not wanting to get political on a lighthearted thread but that party doesn't seem to be very trustworthy at any level. 
  • And someone that works in the solar industry it’s astounding that so many of these local councils make such basic errors when it comes to investments while others can and do make very good money from their investments. 

• Just looking at the amount of people who should've benefited from that money and that greedy cunt robbed it all
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!