Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    I bought a chicken to make sandwiches, It doesn’t. It shits on the floor.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I can’t believe how rude the repository helpline was.
    You should try the suppository helpline
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I can’t believe how rude the repository helpline was.
    You should try the suppository helpline
    Bloody predictive text. 🧐
  • Options
    Ladies and Gents; if you are bored ring Great Western Hotels.
    When they answer "Great Western" say True Grit starring John Wayne.
  • Options
    pettgra said:
    This reminds me of a prank from my youth. If you were out late at a party, you would go to the phone directory, find someone with surname Buss and call them in the middle of the night. When they sleepily answered the phone, you said "Mister Buss", when they replied "yes", you replied "Don't worry there will be another one in the morning". Terrible.
    I actually like that!
  • Options
    pettgra said:
    When I've been waiting for a plane at Ireland West airport, I phoned a couple of people and say, Knock, Knock, they say "who's there?", I reply, I am and hang up.
  • Options
    pettgra said:
    When I've been waiting for a plane at Ireland West airport, I phoned a couple of people and say, Knock, Knock, they say "who's there?", I reply, I am and hang up.
    Just goes that some humour doesn’t travel.
  • Options
    Reminds me of my youth when we were barely teenagers. We’d phone someone random from the phone book in the area of the team we were due to play on the Saturday and start chanting “CHARLTON CHARLTON “
    oh dear..... bleeding kids!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After David Platt's goal in the World Cup, I rang the Belgian Embassy and sang "One nil" down the 'phone to them.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    The silliest prank I recall from my youth was to ring a random number and ask the person answering whether Jim was there. They would (almost certainly) say there is no Jim. You quickly say "Can you tell Jim that Anthony called and I'll meet Jim at the The Anchor pub at 7.30pm". The person answering would say "but Jim doesn't live here" etc. Hang up.

Ten minutes later call again with a different sounding voice "Hello, it's Frank here, is Jim there?" "There is no Jim here", comes the reply. "Can you tell Jim that I've just spoken to Anthony at we are now meeting at 8pm". "But, Jim doesn't live here". Hang up.

Ten minutes later call again with another voice. "Hello, it's Ian here. Can I speak to Jim?". "Look there is no Jim here. There is some mistake". "Yeah, OK, can you tell Jim that I've just spoken to Anthony and Frank and we've decided to meet at the Golden Lion at 8pm now not The Anchor". "But, Jim doesn't live here". Hang up.

Ten minutes later, call again "Hello, Jim here. Any messages for me?" And, if you're lucky, it works! You get all the messages (and the history). Of course, I never did this myself just what I heard some kids were doing.
  • Options
    John Lennon International Airport has gone into a full lockdown and all passengers and staff are in quarantine. Imagine ... all the people
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I can’t believe how rude the suppository  helpline was.
    The old MFI flat pack was known as suppository furniture, cos you put it up yourself.
  • Options
    My new newsagent is German.

Every morning I go in the shop and say 'I vant to see your papers'.
  • Options
    One from Roland .....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate of mine is a pilot for Virgin Atlantic and understandably he'd been at a loose end for months.
    Knowing that he was keen on DIY I offered him the chance to earn a few quid, decorating my place.
    I have to say

he made a lovely job of the landing.
  • Options
    The silliest prank I recall from my youth was to ring a random number and ask the person answering whether Jim was there. They would (almost certainly) say there is no Jim. You quickly say "Can you tell Jim that Anthony called and I'll meet Jim at the The Anchor pub at 7.30pm". The person answering would say "but Jim doesn't live here" etc. Hang up.

Ten minutes later call again with a different sounding voice "Hello, it's Frank here, is Jim there?" "There is no Jim here", comes the reply. "Can you tell Jim that I've just spoken to Anthony at we are now meeting at 8pm". "But, Jim doesn't live here". Hang up.

Ten minutes later call again with another voice. "Hello, it's Ian here. Can I speak to Jim?". "Look there is no Jim here. There is some mistake". "Yeah, OK, can you tell Jim that I've just spoken to Anthony and Frank and we've decided to meet at the Golden Lion at 8pm now not The Anchor". "But, Jim doesn't live here". Hang up.

Ten minutes later, call again "Hello, Jim here. Any messages for me?" And, if you're lucky, it works! You get all the messages (and the history). Of course, I never did this myself just what I heard some kids were doing.
    We did similar but spun it out over a week or two with calls at all hours. Just asked is John there and when told no thanked them and hung up. We tried to get a few reverse charge calls in as well. Then did the John here any messages call. 
    Couldn’t do it now with caller ID etc.
  • Options
    My daughter said to me last night “daddy, spell I cup”.

She obviously knows the type of silly joke that makes me laugh!
  • Options
    Must watch documentary on BBC2 about the covid, tonight 9.00pm..
    2 brothers from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Flight MH370 that miraculously disappeared.

Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane. Neither of them got on the flight though. It’s really interesting.

Have a look at it, it's called Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight.