Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

There are three English football teams with swear words in the name, Scunthorpe, Arsenal, and Manchester fucking United
  • Options
    Imagine if we all had to pay 12 million for shagging a 17 year old.men would never have any money.
  • Options
    Imagine if we all had to pay 12 million for shagging a 17 year old.men would never have any money.
    Still looking for the joke here. 
  • Options
    Still looking for the joke here. 
    Well Andy's not laughing!
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    The Batsman’s Holding.  The bowlers Willey.
  • Options
    David Coleman is the master, although they tended to be clean rather than double entendres.

"Steve Ovett, with the whole world in front of him, comes in eighth".

"Very soon, we'll be having the pole vault over the satellite".

This one is associated with him
    "and there goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class"
    but it's actually Ron Pickering.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Coleman is the master, although they tended to be clean rather than double entendres.

"Steve Ovett, with the whole world in front of him, comes in eighth".

"Very soon, we'll be having the pole vault over the satellite".

This one is associated with him
    "and there goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class"
    but it's actually Ron Pickering.
    Yes, hence Private Eye coining the phrase "Colemanballs".

• Options
    The Batsman’s Holding.  The bowlers Willey.
    He never actually said that, he just claimed to have said it when telling anecdotes about commentating 
  • Options
    There's Botham, legs wide apart,
     waiting for a tickle.
  • Options
    Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Which explains why Prince Andrew is so thick
  • Options
    I was in a cafe. I asked for a builder’s tea and a millionaire’s shortbread and they both told me to feck off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    A woman was very concerned that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr Chang.
    So she went to see him. Upon entering the examination room Dr. Chang said, 'OK take off all your crose.'
    The woman did a s she was told. 
    'Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room.'
    Again the woman did as she was instructed.
    Dr. Chang then said 'OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me.' 
    So she did. 
    Dr.Chang shook his head slowly and said 'Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary diease.
    Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates.' 
    Worried the woman asked anxiously 'Oh my god, Dr Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease ?'
    Dr Chang sighed deeply and replied 'Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look edzachary like your ass.
    Gloan!
  • Options
    Have you heard about the joke where a manager selected a team with one CB, no strikers , a keeper who can't catch a cold let alone a ball and expected to keep a clean sheet and win ?
    No, what is it? 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    A woman was very concerned that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr Chang.
    So she went to see him. Upon entering the examination room Dr. Chang said, 'OK take off all your crose.'
    So she did. 
    Dr.Chang shook his head slowly and said 'Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary diease.
    Worried the woman asked anxiously 'Oh my god, Dr Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease ?'
    Dr Chang sighed deeply and replied 'Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look edzachary like your ass.

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    So she did. 
    Seth Plum will NOT be laughing (I thought it was quite funny though)
  • Options
    Here you go.
    A Chinese guy taking the piss out of various English accents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5p1-5ym1dI
  • Options
    Why are you posting this?
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    Why are you posting this?
    Retaliation for Oz’s joke above.