Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    I went to the off-licence on my bike and bought a bottle of vodka, put it in the basket on the front. Then it occurred to me that if I fall or something happens, the bottle might break. So I drank it all right there. And it's a good thing I did because I fell 7 times on the way home.
  • Options
    Is this a library?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Is this a library?
    No, it’s the bottom of a pair of trousers, which is a turn-up for the books
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's an egg's worst day of the week?

Fry day.
  • Options
    So a rabbi, a bishop and an imam walk into a bar and ... no, c'mon guys. It's a good joke, honest. No need to look at me like that...

• Options
    Seth’s gone quiet
  • Options
    Bloke arrives at work at 10 o´clock.

Boss says, "You should have been here at 8!"

Bloke says, "Why, what happened?"
  • Options
    I went to the pet shop and asked for 12 bees. The assistant counted out 13 bees and handed them over.

“You’ve given me one too many” I said.

“That one is a freebie”
  • Options
    Went to the worst pub in London yesterday. It was called The Fiddle….
    it really was a vile inn
  • Options

What do you call an Indian man who is locked out of his house?

gungadin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think Rachel should call the police, what with Tracey taking four without asking, which I believe is called theft, and Tracey should end up with community service or perhaps a fine. Maybe even a suspended sentence if she's got 'previous'.

Which 'she' is the question actually referring to?

What 'remaining quarter'?  There's a remaining three-quarters.

With such a badly wording question, the marker should be happy with whatever sensible answer they get.

• Options

• Options
    A Japanese man walks into a currency exchange in America with ¥2,000 and walks out with $72.  The next week he walks in with ¥2,000 but only gets $66.  He asks the lady why he got less money this week than last week.

The lady says “Fluctuations”.

The man replies, “Fluck you crazy Amelicans too”
  • Options
    My neighbour is pregnant with a boy who she wants to call Lance. I commented that was an unusual name.
    But apparently, in medieval days people were called Lance a lot.