Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLAY DICKSON

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Talal_El_Willscorie[/cite]bit stupid that you can vote over and over but heyho that's about 15 for me :)

What's the point in doing that? Never understood it myself Talal!
  • Options
    Maybe Parky should put a similar poll on the OS but for the entire squad, picks the most popular at each position and Bobs your uncle. (Oh and our fingers get worn out in a voting war of attrition)
  • Options
    Never been a big fan of Dickson but things are getting very desperate now so give the guy a game up front with someone else, things can't get any worse. Burton just simply isn't doing it. Gray is our top scorer so he has to play up there with him.
  • Options
    I must say I love those quotes:

"It would be brilliant to be in the first team, make a big impact and give Palace a spanking. It is a huge game and I know how much it means to the fans. Anyone who scores against Palace becomes a bit of a Charlton legend, and that is what I want to be."
  • Options
    If Burton & Gray start tonight i think i may have to kill myself, or someone close by.
  • Options
    Can you sit next to the Orange one then ?
  • Options
    LOL!!!
  • Options
    Lblock we all know that sizzling goal machine Burton and Gray is probably what Parky is going to go for so hang onto the 'may' bit of that sentance.
  • Options
    he siad all the right things and shows he wants to prove himself give him a start with jonjo behind him.

Didn't uncle mention before that Jonjo and dickson linked up well in the reserves, i know its a different standard but give them a go
  • Options
    If he doesn't start I would not like to be Parky when the starting XI is annouced, total madness to not pick him, we havn't heard this kind of determination from Gray or certainly Burton!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's now 90% who want him to start from the OS!!!
  • Options
    up to 90% want him to start on the OS now

Keep voting
  • Options
    Let's get it to at least 95% by the end of the day.
  • Options
    Kin hell you lot work fast voted went to get my cup come back and over 100 more people voted
  • Options
    In 2 minutes nearly 150 hav voted!!!
  • Options
    I voted 5 or 6 times again.
  • Options
    Yes 91%, keep going lads!!!
  • Options
    ha ha 92%

keep it going
  • Options
    Ridiculous amount of votes going on! Going up about 4 every second.....
  • Options
    The sudden surge might have been me. Can't believe it only went up 1% though. And before anyone accuses me of devaluing the vote or anything like that, I would like to say that I am merely voting on behalf of anyone who has ever known me as I know that they all want Dicko to play. Back soon, got to go vote on behalf of another couple of hundred close friends/work colleagues/deceased relatives etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why would anyone not want him to feature at all?
  • Options
  • Options
    parky is voting for him not to start ;-(
  • Options
    come on its slowing down
  • Options
    I've just got it over 2000, come on!!!
  • Options
    If/when Pardkinson doesn't start Dicko tonight, what is our reaction. I'll certainly be demonstrating my unhappiness. If Parky is going to trash the club I'd at least like my feelings to be ringing in his ears as he does it.
  • Options

keep it up
  • Options
    Just tipped it over the edge to 95%
  • Options
    2700 now
  • Options
    LOL, 2,700 votes and only about 10 people have voted !

Its turning into one of our 'official attendances' !