Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sir Ryan Giggs

Comments

• Options
    I find some of the posts re Giggs somewhat strange...he has been a good pro whos kept his head down over the years got on with it and never courted controversy....a fine pro.
    As an Addick there's nothing particular to like or dislike about him...unless of course you're a Man City or Liverpool fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I find some of the posts re Giggs somewhat strange...he has been a good pro whos kept his head down over the years got on with it and never courted controversy....a fine pro.
    As an Addick there's nothing particular to like or dislike about him...unless of course you're a Man City or Liverpool fan.

Sound as, the fact he is over hyped by the muppets they put on tv to talk at us whilst a football match is on, coupled with the fact he aint that good!! I for one am glad the he chose wales over england!!

He is an average player, who arse kisses fergie, thats why he always gets picked. Now i like watching footie, so was excited to come home from work to watch Inter v Man ure, when i saw that quality players like Rooney on the bench, and that giggs was playing, i was gutted!! He did nothing in the game, is too old, has lost his legs, and they still wax lyrical about him!! I just dont see it, he is average!!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Bet you love Beckham though, who much the same could be said about and has been touted around several clubs just to shift some shirts.
  • Options
    Becks is twice the player Giggs is!!
  • Options
    adsads
    edited February 2009
    can't be completely shit and average at the same time
  • Options
    Well if Giggs is rubbish, god alone knows what you must make of the current Charlton team....
  • Options
    MCS:
    Don't sit on the bloody fence, you'll get splinters !
    Speak your mind and tell us HONESTLY what you think about Ryan Giggs.

;-)
  • Options
    Licking Fergusson's arse!!!!...Fer christs sake man there have been plenty who have tried that over the years and got absolutely nowhere....how little you know Fergusson if you think he wouldn't see through that...Giggs is a great player....pity he chose Wales over England....a decision which I think he may actually regret, though he wouldn't say so publicly out of respect for his father.
  • Options
    haha i love hating giggs, it gets people so hot under the collar defending him!! He is gash.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]haha i love hating giggs, it gets people so hot under the collar defending him!! He is gash.

You are a fanatic re Giggs...ie Someone who can't change their mind and who won't change the subject!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spot on sound as, it is an irrational hatred i give you that!! But i cant be swayed!!
  • Options
    It could lead to a ban!!
  • Options
    No way dude, Charlton Life lynchpin here!! haha
  • Options
    another 'shinner' yesterday eh MCS?
  • Options
    Once the takeover is complete he's coming to the Valley
  • Options
    Will never forget that game in 2000 when Giggs tore us apart, superb performance and nearly scored one of best goals ever! Poor Kish did not know what hit him that day
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]another 'shinner' yesterday eh MCS?[/quote]

Giggs was magnificent yesterday. Rarely have I seen Lennon so occupied like that. To be fair, Man Utd are a completely different proposition with Rio Ferdinand back in the team but Giggs and Scholes have Lennon, Huddlestone and Palacios a footballing lesson yesterday and it was great to see. Dont think I've ever seen Rooney as a man possessed like he was second half yesterday, hard to believe he had a game midweek the way he tore our back four apart time and time again.
  • Options
    Fantastic to see Rooney playing so well and scoring regularly, just praying he does not get an injury before the World Cup. Injuries have played a significant role in our last two world cups (Beckham, Gerrard 2002, Rooney and Owen 2006)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I fear for Rooney. He plays like a man possessed all season, and that can only take its toll. I actually don't think he had a brilliant game on Wedensday - he was alright, but no more than that. I watched yesterday's game against the yids though and he looked absolutely fecking awesome. Just hope that he doesn't do anything stupid either towards the end of the season and get injured, or during the group stages of the world cup and get sent off. No matter how great a player he is (and he undoubtedly is), he's still a thick bindipper, and even Capello can't iron that out of him.
  • Options
    The bloke is class (Giggs). That 2000 game he was awesome.

He has scored in every Prem season, but anyone know if before Sky reinvented football has any other player scored at least a goal at the top level for 18 consecutive years?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He'll probably get PFA player of the year for that goal on Saturday won't he? Class player. True professional too.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2010
    From Opta: Ryan Giggs has now scored in every one of his 21 seasons of top-flight football for Manchester United.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]From Opta: Ryan Giggs has now scored in every one of his 21 seasons of top-flight football for Manchester United.

Well, that just proves that Giggs is gash.
  • Options
    he will rightly be a legend but the media bollox " he placed the ball past the keeper" really ????????????????????? looked liked he totaly scuffed it and it bounced past the keeper in the real World.
  • Options
    Yet another shit shinner of a goal for that overrated plank Brian gigs!! He really is awful. He must be so far up fergies red alki arse it's frightening!!
  • Options
    can I just add that I really hate man yoo, and them planking jawdees!!
  • Options
    I hate man ure too but the only thing I don't like about Giggs is that he isn't English. Would have solved our left side problem for nigh on 20 years.
  • Options
    MCS only says all these things for a reaction, it was only 2 weeks ago I drove past him and saw him proudly wearing his new Man United shirt with...

GIGGS
    LEGEND

on the back.
  • Options
    Man Utd Life. I'm going to start a thread going on about how super Nani is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Man Utd Life. I'm going to start a thread going on about how super Nani is

Schmeichel, Parker, Pallister,
    Irwin, Bruce, Sharpe and Ince,
    Hughes, McClair, Keane and Cantona,
    Robson, Kanchelskis and Giggs........

Come on you Reds
    Come on you Reds.......