Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sir Ryan Giggs

1234568»

Comments

• Options

Ryan Giggs today admitted to suffering from homesickness, saying that even though he's happy in Manchester, he does Miss Wales occasionally.

Ryan Giggs wife has left him half of everything he owns. She now has 6 more premiership medals than Stephen Gerrard.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Oh dear. He's been having an 8 year affair with his brother's wife too. The Imogen fling and associated super injunction was clearly a smokescreen!
  • Options
    Oh dear. He's been having an 8 year affair with his brother's wife too. The Imogen fling and associated super injunction was clearly a smokescreen!

Where did you hear / read hear that ?
  • Options

Where did you hear / read hear that ?
    Front page of today's NOW with full 4 page expose inside. Slept as recently as April 9th with sister in law. Been going on for 8 years. NOW clearly didn't tell him they were going to produce this otherwise, pesumably, he would have obtained another super injunction. All the quotes are from a "chum" but I doubt that the NOW would invent this given the current wave of claims against them.
  • Options
    STOP PRESS: "Welshman keeps it in the family" SHOCKER
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Addick Addict wrote: Oh dear. He's been having an 8 year affair with his brother's wife too. The Imogen fling and associated super injunction was clearly a smokescreen!
    Allegedly dear boy, allegedly.
  • Options
    Addick Addict wrote: Oh dear. He's been having an 8 year affair with his brother's wife too. The Imogen fling and associated super injunction was clearly a smokescreen!
    Allegedly dear boy, allegedly.
    Of course just as allegedly he is a "legend on and off the pitch. A "legend" being a euphemism for something else that is. Allegedly.
  • Options
    STOP PRESS: "Welshman keeps it in the family" SHOCKER
    Im half welsh and take offense to that ;-)
  • Options

Ryan Giggs tearing peoples wives apart since 1991

• Options

Ryan Giggs tearing peoples wives apart since 1991

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Giggs is a footballer, been paid lots of money for kicking a ball around. A knighthood should be reserved for at least 20 years, See if he devotes his life to worthwhile causes or becomes another cliché spouting talking telly head.
  • Options
    What a legend, serial shagger including his Brothers wife, never liked him, but I do now !!!
  • Options
    What's the similarity between Fernando Torres and Imogen Thomas? 

Until a couple of months ago, they were both fucking great footballers
  • Options
    At least he's been fair about it .One bird from Big brother and another from Little brother.
  • Options
    Ryan Giggs is famous because of his style and i like giggs and without him England doesn't make good team combination.
  • Options
    Ryan Giggs is famous because of his style and i like giggs and without him England doesn't make good team combination.

Eh?  As Giggs never played for England and couldn't (schoolboy level doesn't count) the second part of this comment is meaningless.   
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    GREAT PLAYER........SHIT BROTHER........
    Could have been an all time great BUT you can't do what he did and be a club 'legend' not in my books anyway.
    Meant to be a role model, it's a great shame because he was!