Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sir Ryan Giggs

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2011
    Visionary ball? More like his only option after a piss poor first touch.
  • Options
    fantastic player, don't think anyone can argue with that.
  • Options
    Heard rumours today that ryan giggs is one of the footballers who in court on wednesday could see an overturn on a gagging order.
    Dont want to speculate as i think its untrue.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]Heard rumours today that ryan giggs is one of the footballers who in court on wednesday could see an overturn on a gagging order.
    Dont want to speculate as i think its untrue.

haha, so you post it on a public forum ?!?!
  • Options
    irony
  • Options
    Don't believe it for one minute even if Patrick Barclay in today's Times stated that he was "mysteriously absent from Wembley" on Saturday. Fergy was resting him wasn't he?
  • Options
    Gagging order about what?? Who has he been gagging?? Come on spill em about my not so favourite footballer and i use that term loosely!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Don't believe it for one minute even if Patrick Barclay in today's Times stated that he was "mysteriously absent from Wembley" on Saturday. Fergy was resting him wasn't he?

Players don't usually miss games at wembley when they're being rested. Rooney was banned and was still there showing his usual dress sense (shirt, tie + tracksuit top, classy)
  • Options
    Tevez wasn't there either. Poor show from club captain.
  • Options
    Members only
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just recently finished reading Giggs' autobiography, really good read. He mentioned us a few times, and he mentioned he enjoyed playing us because we would play good football under Curbishley. Great player.
  • Options
    FACT I've heard !!
  • Options
    FACT I've heard !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Tevez wasn't there either. Poor show from club captain.

I imagine Tevez has taken the opportunity of being injured to spend a couple of weeks with his family, seeing as they don't live in the country
  • Options
    @LiterallyJamie
    Not Jamie Redknapp
    To be fair, Giggs looks distracted, like he has something on his mind. I can't imogen what it could be.
    4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
  • Options
    This rumour is gathering momentum. Hearing it from all directions now.
  • Options
    *This post has been removed for legal reasons*
  • Options
    Seriously guys, it's best to drop the speculation, as it could get AFKA and LookOut in major shit.
  • Options
    Wouldn't of thought so.With network sites like facebook and twitter around these days this injunction has got to be the biggest waste of money ever.
    Footballers are thick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Wouldn't of thought so

Then you'd be wrong.

Wild speculation and gossip CAN land site owners in trouble
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What about the scottish actor?
  • Options
    The names of many of those granted superinjunctions (including the footballer and the Scottish actor) are well in the public domain. Try searching Twitter for #superinjunction but don't post any names on here...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Wouldn't of thought so

Then you'd be wrong.

Wild speculation and gossip CAN land site owners in trouble

Get over yourself!
  • Options
    Andrew Marr!

You have to admit that's a bit of a let down........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Andrew Marr!

You have to admit that's a bit of a let down........[/quote]

Bleedin' cheek considering he spends his whole career questioning politicians on their day jobs, their morals and their very reason for living!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Andrew Marr!

Bleedin' cheek considering he spends his whole career questioning politicians on their day jobs, their morals and their very reason for living!

Well that's why he came out. He didn't think he should carry on hiding behind a Super Injunction. A Super Injunction from bloody years ago, before they were trendy! Give the bloke some slack! He, as a journalist, saw how ridiculous these things were and rid himself straight away.

Just a shame that most people interested in such gossip don't even know who Andrew Marr is!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Andrew Marr!

Well that's why he came out. He didn't think he should carry on hiding behind a Super Injunction. A Super Injunction from bloody years ago, before they were trendy! Give the bloke some slack! He, as a journalist, saw how ridiculous these things were and rid himself straight away.

Just a shame that most people interested in such gossip don't even know who Andrew Marr is!

Or he jumped before he was pushed: Private Eye were to appeal the Injunction anyway, and seeing as there now isn't a child involved, would have most probably won....
  • Options
    You're missing the point fella.

Andrew Marr knew his case meant absolutely nothing to the public. He took out the injunction to protect his family years ago. He realises now that his case is not in any way related to these new SUPER INJUNCTIONS.
    He's made a good move to distance himself form the filth that are still holding out.

No one cares about Andrew Marr, and he knows that.
  • Options
    He took out the superinjunction so his wife couldn't find out more like!
  • Options
    He took out the superinjunction so his wife couldn't find out more like!