Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited August 2012

To me, Wagstaff's game is based on determination and fitness.Green's is technical.

Perhaps Powell thinks Wagstaff's game is more suited to League 1 with Green more suited to the Champ.

Recently wagstaffs game has been based on running down blind alleys and moaning !
    .... Wagstaff is more suited to league 1 full stop
  • edited August 2012
    Blackpool and us linked with Stephen Quinn in today's FLP. Valued at £1.5m.
  • As much as I would like hm to join us. there is no chance we will get him. if its between us and Blackpool no guesses who he will join
  • To me, Wagstaff's game is based on determination and fitness.Green's is technical.

Perhaps Powell thinks Wagstaff's game is more suited to League 1 with Green more suited to the Champ.

Recently wagstaffs game has been based on running down blind alleys and moaning !
    Okay... something something Hamer... something something attendance... the Mystery Owners... something something.... New Bird On Countdown. DONE! We no longer need any other thread on the whole site except RM's match updates. Sorted. :)
  • Wagstaff is not in the squad at the moment because he is injured, when fit I expect him to come back in.
  • thenewbie said:

To me, Wagstaff's game is based on determination and fitness.Green's is technical.

Okay... something something Hamer... something something attendance... the Mystery Owners... something something.... New Bird On Countdown. DONE! We no longer need any other thread on the whole site except RM's match updates. Sorted. :)
    It would so much easier ....
  • Vinnie V. said:

Wagstaff is not in the squad at the moment because he is injured, when fit I expect him to come back in.

He will only make the bench if one of Pritchard, Green or Kerkar are unavailable.
  • Zzzzzzzzzz
  • Vinnie V. said:

Wagstaff is not in the squad at the moment because he is injured, when fit I expect him to come back in.

He will only make the bench if one of Pritchard, Green or Kerkar are unavailable.
    Unless he is sold he'll be back on the bench/first team sooner rather than later IMHO.

Kerker and Pritchard are both mroe comfortable in the middle while Wagstaff has pace and gives CP the option of either playing wide up up front.

The player likely to push Waggy, Green and Pritchard out of the RM position is Haynes for the same reasons are given above. But he is injured again and seems a way off being fit.

• shirty5 said:

Blackpool and us linked with Stephen Quinn in today's FLP. Valued at £1.5m.

If we were to sacrifice Waggy or Green for Quinn I'd be happy. I suspect Blackpool would only want him if they sell Tom Ince .This would be a superb signing please let it be true.

• Sponsored links:

• West ham twitter accounts have lots of comments about WHU bidding for a championship RB today
  • West ham twitter accounts have lots of comments about WHU bidding for a championship RB today

Wouldn't surprise me, think the only thing to decide is the fee. Got a feeling personal terms with the unnamed right back are already sorted.

• WSS said:

West ham twitter accounts have lots of comments about WHU bidding for a championship RB today

Wouldn't surprise me, think the only thing to decide is the fee. Got a feeling personal terms with the unnamed right back are already sorted.

Would be sorry to see Cousins go but if we get a good fee ala Jenkinson then so be it.

• edited August 2012
    The source of the rumour seems to be this account (@WHU_Insider):

West Ham Insider ‏@WHU_Insider
    The RB is indeed Chris Solly. Charlton are asking for 2-3 million. West Ham's bid is just below the £2 million mark. #WHUFC #WHU
    44m

West Ham Insider ‏@WHU_Insider
    West Ham have submitted a bid for a Championship RB. #WHUFC #WHU
    46m

With only four previous tweets three days ago, I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.
  • anything under 2 million we should not accept.
  • If they wanted him THAT badly they would make us an offer we can't decline
  • Jack Hunt will do well for them
  • Jack Hunt will do well for them

Bearing in mind that Sheffield United are struggling. West Sham should be forced to pay the £10 million they owe (it's been long enough), rather than shelling out for transfers.

Bearing in mind that Sheffield United are struggling. West Sham should be forced to pay the £10 million they owe (it's been long enough), rather than shelling out for transfers.
    Would love to see them pay the 10mil , if I was a Sheffield UTD fan is be well annoyed
  • Sponsored links:

This has been a bone of contention on the blades site, and quite rightly too.

Well if we were going to sell anyway, we should have ensured Baldock was part of the deal.
  • Roll on saturday.

Well if we were going to sell anyway, we should have ensured Baldock was part of the deal.
    Solly 2 million. Baldock 1.1 million. Baldock would be on bigger wedge than Solly. We would be financially worse off.

• Talksport Moose has just said Solly is going to West Ham. We should be keeping him then...
  • edited August 2012
    WSS said:

Talksport Moose has just said Solly is going

That's good
  • Solly will go we have a poor replacement in Wilson already in the squad

I expect green or waggs to go

Fuller was bought in as a sweetener to keep the fans from wanting answers

A couple of loans will come in to keep folks happy

The fee will give us more time for future investment to be found

Nothing has changed from weeks back other than the football is here to keep us occupied on the results than the board room and financial stuff
  • Solly will go we have a poor replacement in Wilson already in the squad

I expect green or waggs to go

Fuller was bought in as a sweetener to keep the fans from wanting answers

A couple of loans will come in to keep folks happy

The fee will give us more time for future investment to be found

Nothing has changed from weeks back other than the football is here to keep us occupied on the results than the board room and financial stuff

I quite enjoy your posts nla.

But how and why are you so certain?

• Going to be a lot of rumours with the window about to close so going to wait till it's on the OS or someone ITK inboxes me ; - )
  • edited August 2012
    On this post mate not based on info or facts I have been told

I just don't see how we can afford a player like fuller unless money comes in

On sat I still heard people haven't been paid and I heard it at brum

I believe what I was told over the last few months

But I am willing to pay the bet that was made as selling solly unless it's to secure the day to day business of cafc would be a mistake as he is a going to get better and better and we as the club that grew him and turned him into the player he is deserve to keep him

Waggs and green with Pritchard is too many and selling one will allow us to pay a wage on a Loan centre mid which IMO we are desperate for and Pritchard is a key part of powells plans and you can see why so it won't be him

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!