Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I'll see if I can find anything out. Hope it's not true
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
  • Seriously guys there is no place for statements like that

It is not stated anywhere please delete and all those who quoted it delete please
  • Sponsored links:

• No more on that please. And don't bother with the 'inbox me' or anything like that.

It was an off-the-cuff comment made without realise possible implications.

Let us move on.
  • I'd like to apologise for the comment made , heat of the moment , I was wrong
  • Damn ....... always miss the action.

;o)
  • Are the recent rumours mentioning the sort of fee WHU might pay us ?
  • In Solly, you really need to be careful and rein your comments in, for your own sake and that of the this forum.

Those sort of statements will go down badly with your prospective employees.

We know your young and we all say stupid things sometimes but please think before you post such dangerous stuff
  • Oh and my comment about finding out if true was purely on the sols to west ham and nothing to do with money/owner stuff
  • I heard at brum that the fee could be anywhere between 2 and 4 I would hope that anywhere around the 2.5 to 3 mil
  • missed the popcorn moment, dang
  • I heard at brum that the fee could be anywhere between 2 and 4 I would hope that anywhere around the 2.5 to 3 mil

£3m would be ok , I just hope it isn't a pittance up front and then add ons for every hundred games he plays for England or something equally ridiculous.
  • Personally not convinced he will go but let's wait and see.
  • Sponsored links:

• Frickiing hell. You bli k for one minute and miss all he good bits.
  • It will def be top loaded like that of it happened I think we would see about a mil and a mil and a half in money with 1 mil to a mil and half in add ons
  • I know exactly what the fee will be.

"Undisclosed"

I think what Large Addick is saying is worthy of more attention
  • I'm not a businessman, never have been, never will be. If I was owed money by a football club for my wares or services and they ignored all my attempts to contact them. Yet were signing footballers I would be walking up and down outside their stadium on match days with a banner letting everyone know. Or is that stupid and nieve ?
  • Depends how much you are owed and how much you have made In the past and the potential earnings should the club go on an upwards spiral
  • Depends how much you are owed and how much you have made In the past and the potential earnings should the club go on an upwards spiral

Stupid and nieve it is then.

• Lol mate not really but I suspect the businesses around Charlton have seen some good times in the close past and would proberly be fans themselves

Me I would be banging on the door if they owed me a tenner
  • Are we steal rumoured to be losing a large amount in the millions over the last few seasons ?
    Or has that issue been sorted now ?
  • Why does everyone say that a move to West Spam would be a great move? OK they are in the prem but under big Sam its mostly kick and hope and look at the game yesterday, they were all over the place!
  • I don't think West Ham would be the best move for him and I think he would be more than happy to stay but he probably knows that he has to go if that is indeed the case. I personally wouldn't want him to go for less than around 4m though.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!