Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Watching Swansea match the only reason Solly won't be playing CCC football next year, even if he moved to Hammers, is if we go up.
  • Watching Swansea match the only reason Solly won't be playing CCC football next year, even if he moved to Hammers, is if we go up.

What ?

What ?

Think he's saying WHU are going down
  • I'd have to agree based on their shocking performance at Swansea. They were clueless. However, it's only 1 game & QPR & Norwich have looked as bad defensively.
  • Swansea will do that to better teams at the Liberty then West Ham
  • Hats off to the jacks they are playing football that you. An only dream of seeing and with players that are not superstars great coaching

Goes to show just how important a good staff set up they have there
  • £2 million for Solly according to the Sun.
  • Lol the told you so brigade must have their Dicks's in their hands. Out of interest, NLA who did you go to Brum with who is so well informed? I thought I knew most of them ?
  • Why do we sell our top young players for peanuts ?.While everyone else gets top dollar :-(.Just hope if he goes it's for good money and add ons and future England appearances but somehow I doubt it will be.
  • Did this thread just go all weird for a moment or just me?
  • Sponsored links:

• Loads of full stops, post it and leave it for all to read.

Could you repeat that one more time please? ;)

• Not anything major, but just discovered that Powerade is now rolling on the "Official Club Partner" banner on the OS! wouldn't make a thread about it, since nothing has been stated, but just wanted to share!
  • West Ham were interested in Solly but gone a bit quiet now. We are looking for a keeper as back up & another CM. My source...has some knowledge but certainly not what I would call reliable!
  • Sponsored links:

• Personally not convinced he will go but let's wait and see.

Interesting! Sorry if I'm mistaken but I believe you were one of those who had strong reason to believe we were in a financial mess. On the PV and SK leaving threads, most of you ITK had said that Solly would be sold and others are still saying the same thing.

Any new info that has made you question the rumours about the finances or Solly sale?
  • Let's just wait and see.

It's been on the cards for around six weeks now. It hasn't happened yet so let's hope it stays that way.

• Personally not convinced he will go but let's wait and see.

Interesting! Sorry if I'm mistaken but I believe you were one of those who had strong reason to believe we were in a financial mess. On the PV and SK leaving threads, most of you ITK had said that Solly would be sold and others are still saying the same thing.

Any new info that has made you question the rumours about the finances or Solly sale?
    Is the fact that we are skint just a rumour then????

Thought it was nailed on?

• Even £3mill would be a joke, Solly is going to become an AMAZING player and worth much, much more than that.

I really hope we manage to keep hold of him.
  • Indian Addick, I never claimed to be in the know.

I said I believed those people who had heard we had financial issues and I still do as the circumstantial evidence points that way IMHO.

I said I wasn't convinced Solly will go. Doesn't mean he won't just that its not yet a done deal as far as I can tell so until its on the OS I'll wait and see. Lots of things can change and lots of parties need to agree before any deal is done.
  • Even £3mill would be a joke, Solly is going to become an AMAZING player and worth much, much more than that.

I really hope we manage to keep hold of him.

Agree Solly will get better and better but I think some of you on here need a reality check about how much he is worth. He's had one season in league one and three games in The Championship. 2 million plus add ons would be good business. Hope it's all not true though.

• His marks given by Lifers on this site have not been that good for the 3 games, so could it be that wetspam have seen his Championship performances and decided that he isn't ready for the prem.

I have no inside knowledge and know not what is happening so this is just an observation.

On the other hand might someone have suggested that he ease back a bit until next month?
  • If we need to sell him we should
    If we don't need to then we shouldn't .... Simples !!
  • If Solly is sold and the money we get for him isn't Invested back into the squad, then I'm done.

You'll probably find my season ticket on fleabay or might just give it away.
  • If we need to sell him we should
    If we don't need to then we shouldn't .... Simples !!

If only it were that simple.

The question should be why do we need to sell him?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!