Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Would make quite a difference to the boys involved
  • you're all deluded
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Ball Boys to be replaced with Gaisha Girls

You'd have to change your name too..WhenIwasarittleboy
  • Just a quick thought in respect of cfps comment about our takeover friends switching to another club surley the board would have asked that question to the parties concerned in the first palce and received something in writing.

Also I think everbody knows something is happening and we unfortunatly have to wait any news.
  • nothing is happening it's all rumour
  • [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK joe[/cite]nothing is happening it's all rumour

If nothing is happening is also a rumour where does that leave us ?
  • The "how low can you go?" bit is slightly worrying :-)
  • Its offical

the takeover is in full swing i have heard that the Varney, Irish, Arab, Far ast Middle East mob have moved Waggs And Chapps to the Caravan next to the Jimmy Seed this now expains teh caravan

You heard it here first
  • Apparently it's an Irish based consortium who are in talks with us, with nothing to do with Zabeel or anyone from Dubai. Varney as has been mentioned for weeks is acting as a mediator to both parties. And if all goes well we should hear something by late next week.

I just made this all up
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Apparently it's an Irish based consortium who are in talks with us, with nothing to do with Zabeel or anyone from Dubai. Varney as has been mentioned for weeks is acting as a mediator to both parties. And if all goes well we should hear something by late next week.

[span]I just made this all up[/span]

I'm not falling for your tricks again BRE!!!!! I am far too worldly wise now

[spam]I can't believe you nearly got me again[/spam]
  • Maybe the Irish consortium are living in the caravans?
  • Announcement to be made before the Norwich game next season I have just heard !
  • Rakuten Group.

Is there anything concrete behind this rumour? Or can I stop worrying about it?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Rakuten Group.

I thought you started that one?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Rakuten Group.

I thought you started that one?!
    So, can I stop worrying about it?
  • I have it on good authority that it's not Irishmen, not Arabs and not Japanese businessmen who want to buy us.....but a group of tribesmen from the Okobango Delta in Botswana. Apparently the reason it is taking a while to get announced is because they have no discernable language and communicate in clicks.

Originally there was an Irish party interested but they went to visit the tribesmen along with Peter Varney and were promptly killed and eaten.

FACT
  • Blimey, I can't keep up with which hat I should be wearing today...

*takes off arab headdress and samurai armour and puts leprechaun suit back on*

Maybe PV was eaten by cannibals - that would explain why things have gone so quiet!
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Blimey, I can't keep up with which hat I should be wearing today...

*takes off arab headdress and samurai armour and puts leprechaun suit back on*

Maybe PV was eaten by cannibals - that would explain why things have gone so quiet!

NLA is a cannibal. I know he has some nasty habits but that's going a bit too far!
  • hasn't he got a woman in his freezer?
  • Sponsored links:

• The Arab money sounds like it is going to Portsmouth...
  • I have heard that PV's T/O of CAFC is on the QT until BC has RSVP'd to the VIP's before telling the BBC or the FSE.

FACT
  • but what about the OS, The DSS and the FA
  • [cite]Posted By: tubbyred[/cite]I have heard that PV's T/O of CAFC is on the QT until BC has RSVP'd to the VIP's before telling the BBC or the FSE.

FACT

Right...Who is BC and who are the VIPS's? FSE - what does that mean? I assume you mean the FTSE?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tubbyred[/cite]I have heard that PV's T/O of CAFC is on the QT until BC has RSVP'd to the VIP's before telling the BBC or the FSE.

FACT

Right...Who is BC and who are the VIPS's? FSE - what does that mean? I assume you mean the FTSE?

QED
  • I heard we are being taken over by a consortium from the west country - (ooh arrgghhh Mortimer ???)
    Wouldnt surpise me to see the Geordie Smiler popping up in Somerset under some spurious reason, in order to facilitate the take over.
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I heard we are being taken over by a consortium from the west country - (ooh arrgghhh Mortimer ???)
    Wouldnt surpise me to see the Geordie Smiler popping up in Somerset under some spurious reason, in order to facilitate the take over.

Is Jethro involved....Chrrrryst!!
  • West Country !!!!!!!! WTF !!
  • Pompey being taken over by the Arabs
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tubbyred[/cite]I have heard that PV's T/O of CAFC is on the QT until BC has RSVP'd to the VIP's before telling the BBC or the FSE.

FACT

QED

What a non thread this has become - TTFN!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!