Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    I'm attending the Former Players ASssociation golf day next week - Martin Simons is usually there so I'll fight past the cigar smoke and see if I can get the inside scoop then!

Quite why he'd tell an internet nutter is beyond me but it's worth a go if you ask me
  • Options
    he wont say owt.

i asked a charlton director face to face the other night - even after copious amounts of alcohol and got absolutely zilch. The boring bastard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]he wont say owt.

i asked a charlton director face to face the other night - even after copious amounts of alcohol and got absolutely zilch. The boring bastard.

LOL!
  • Options
    You wouldn't want him to say something that would jeopardise any favourable developments, though would you?

People who can keep their traps shut (especially when under the influence) are good people to have on your side.

Frustrating as it may be, he is probably doing the right thing by the club and its fans.
  • Options
    well bigstemarra i wasnt frustrated in the slightest... i didnt expect anything different.
  • Options
    Did you try scopolamine? :)
  • Options
    Did you try a headlock?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Did you try scopolamine? :)

I find too many people are resistant to that - weapons grade Rohypnol is the way forward
    ;-)
  • Options
    i had to google that socopwotsit.... will try that next time.

no headlocks... not that i can remember.
  • Options
    So whats happening been 2 months of just rumours and now still no sign of truth?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats about the size of it so far!
  • Options
    the truth is out there
  • Options
    can we get this thread to 1500
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]can we get this thread to 1500

I can help.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]can we get this thread to 1500
    Oh, here we go, I can see it now...

"If Curbs had been in charge, we'd have had 1,500 by now"

"Yeah, but we'd have raced to 1,500 then petered off as if the job was done"

"Under Pardew we never looked like getting close to 1,500"
  • Options
    we can all help if we try
  • Options
    i will do my bit......
  • Options
    I couldn't be arsed
  • Options
    I think this should be stickied!
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    767 I think you'll find.
  • Options
    i think we should all just forget about it

PV has told me that we wont believe who it is any how so we should just go about our business
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i think we should all just forget about it

PV has told me that we wont believe who it is any how so we should just go about our business

Forget about what?
  • Options
    Yah. I make it 770
  • Options
    ive forgot but PV said it wasnt important didnt you PV?
  • Options
    who is this PV anyway? I assumed it was shorthand for pervert.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i think we should all just forget about it

Who
    The Who
    Bill Curbishley consortium
    Alan Curbishley returning, £15m to spend, debts cleared, more to spend if we are promoted.
  • Options
    who's the who?

getting the coat on my way out..........
  • Options
    So why was this a headline when playing FIFA last night?

"Charlton: promises success in the future"

FIFA on PS3 has a sports ticker at the bottom thats connected to the internet.... I raced on here and there was nothing and still nothing... now I thought it might be Bobby Charlton but that doesnt fit??

Any ideas and did anyone else who plays FIFA online see it?
  • Options
    bobby charlton talking about united it's on news now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!