Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    Well it`s the start of another week. Will the takeover happen this week or not ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Well it`s the start of another week. Will the takeover happen this week or not ?

YES.........................................................................................................or so i've been told!!
  • Options
    NO.........................................................................................................or so i've been told!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Well it`s the start of another week. Will the takeover happen this week or not ?

YES.........................................................................................................or so i've been told!!

God bless you ! ;0)
  • Options
    I have a feeling that if anything is going on we will have the full sp either this week or early next week, do not know why just a gut feeling (and I have a lot of gut so it is a strong feeling).
  • Options
    MAYBE................................................................................................or so i've been told!!
  • Options
    I know for an absolute fact that we WILL hear an update within the next 2 months
  • Options
    it's a 2 year plan the club has for us
  • Options
    I had an exam Friday and the biggest news in a while came through during that time - the contract discussions.

Got my next exam in a few hours, so we should hear something around 2-5pm.

Might just be an update from Colin Powell on The Valley pitch or something though.
  • Options
    I'm sworn to secrecy................................................................................................or so i've been told!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    847 posts of nothingness. Well done chaps.
  • Options
    Just two more weeks.............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]847 posts of nothingness. Well done chaps.

You need to turn on BB code to be able to read these encrypted messages correctly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]Just two more weeks.............

Didn't someone say that two weeks ago?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I will believe it is two weeks when I read on the OS that it is two weeks! (As Henry is not seemingly about today I thought I would fill in)
  • Options
    first word on the OS about the takeover. Says we have retained the right to join the Reserve League once the takeover is completed !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]first word on the OS about the takeover. Says we have retained the right to join the Reserve League once the takeover is completed !!

Unless its cahnged large this is what it says bud

"However, we have also retained the right to join the league should the club's financial position improve."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]first word on the OS about the takeover. Says we have retained the right to join the Reserve League once the takeover is completed !!

Unless its cahnged large this is what it says bud

"However, we have also retained the right to join the league should the club's financial position improve."

NLA, nitpicking a bit ain't yer ? Read between the lines. Why mention that the Club's financial position might improve in the next two weeks if there is no chance it will do. First positive sign from the Club that a takeover is near to completion imo.
  • Options
    NLA, nitpicking a bit ain't yer ?

No mate i was wondering if they had edited something after they had posted it?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    nah, I was putting positive spin on it !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2009
    ahhhhh the rumour mill good man i like it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]NLA, nitpicking a bit ain't yer ? Read between the lines. Why mention that the Club's financial position might improve in the next two weeks if there is no chance it will do. First positive sign from the Club that a takeover is near to completion imo.

Could do a bit of negative spin - we're selling Bailey, Shelvey, Sam and Hudson for a combined £6m.

Seriously though, I'm sure that is suggesting it will improve if we are taken over.
  • Options

Yes but do not worry as it means another few posts towards the magical four digits!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]

Yes but do not worry as it means another few posts towards the magical four digits!

But once we hit the milestone of 1000 the takeover will be announced - I heard it from a guy in the pub. 2 weeks ago
  • Options
    I think it is only fair now that we are this close that i

nah it will have to wait cant risk the Charlton Life heavies removing it
  • Options
    Well, speaking to PV last night he said..........

nah, it can wait.......
  • Options
    yeah let it wait MOg you know what he said and i reckon he meant it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]yeah let it wait MOg you know what he said and i reckon he meant it

Think that should have been a whisper mate......
  • Options
    I
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!