Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    I saw Keith Peacock in Bexley village on saturday but I can't possibly repeat what was said
  • Options
    Whisper it to NLA (the non-posh one).
  • Options
    i will phone PV shag to confirm if what KP told you is true i was not led to believe MOG or Henners would have anything to do with the rebranding and disbanding of the sword let me check
  • Options
    Now the magical 1000 is nearly within touching distance (70posts to go) I can see none of you lot ever logging off as you all attempt to be the "one". Productivity will decrease to dangerous levels in an already recession hit financial district
  • Options
    ;-( i am in a meeting all day from 10 so i will rest knowing that my hard work and comitment to keeping all our dreams alive through concerted late night talks with PV and Sheik maflipflop wont have been wasted good luck in reaching the 1000 before the meeting closes
  • Options
    The trouble with this mythical thousand post stuff is that it is all down to your own log in.

Those who have been participating in whisper activity will get there before others.

I'm on post no. 1,924. =-)
  • Options
    youve been talking with people behind my back

how very dare you

MOG our mole has been unmasked ;-)
  • Options
    Can we reach 1000 today?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]Can we reach 1000 today?
    Not sure
  • Options

Although it is a distinct possibility
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

An interesting question - I shall ponder this myself for some time and get back to you
  • Options
    i noticed in the garden all the birds have gone...........i think theres an old wives tale saying that thats a sign for takeover news i may be wrong but thinks that the case or it it when you tread on a dog poo ?
  • Options
    If they dont hurry up and sack Parkinson, thats two s/t's they will lose out on because my wife will find and spend the money......CAFC you have been warned !
  • Options
    l_177b9fcde8f0832d85633e5ecdd0fe81.jpg

I don't want to have to keep clicking back to the previous page!
  • Options
    lets
  • Options
    go
  • Options
    red
  • Options
    sox
  • Options
    SPAM ALERT
  • Options
    Was that photo taken as she was walking into Floyds?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]If they dont hurry up and sack Parkinson, thats two s/t's they will lose out on because my wife will find and spend the money......CAFC you have been warned !

My missus has already spent the season ticket money on a new bed...So guess what we'll be doing on a Saturday afternoon......Wahay
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]If they dont hurry up and sack Parkinson, thats two s/t's they will lose out on because my wife will find and spend the money......CAFC you have been warned !

My missus has already spent the season ticket money on a new bed...So guess what we'll be doing on a Saturday afternoon......Wahay

Tossing to see who goes first, 45 mins each half & don't forget to change ends, and no long one straight up the middle.

;-0)
  • Options
    Takeover - Sox investigating Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]Takeover - Sox investigating Charlton.

What's my cat got to do with this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]Takeover - Sox investigating Charlton.

What's my cat got to do with this?

We should all be told
  • Options
    Who is the ravishing lady on the previous page by the way?
  • Options
    Alesha Dixon mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Alesha Dixon mate.

Is she the new Chairperson ?
  • Options
    Can we have a Space Shuttle launch countdown thingy when we we get to 10 to go please. Can we , can we, can we...?
  • Options
    she gets my vote.....Im guessing she must be famous? Ive never heard of her....or seen her
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!