Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    I am now officially very bored of this thread/non happening takeover malarky

:(
  • Options
    Does anyone else think that NLA really does believe he is part of the takeover now? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Does anyone else think that NLA really does believe he is part of the takeover now? :-)

What do ya mean believe caus he is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Does anyone else think that NLA really does believe he is part of the takeover now? :-)

I am the corner pin in which the foundations are being built
  • Options
    and i want to get to get to 1000
  • Options
    I'm now taking bets on what will happen first the takeover of Charlton, NLA will be taken off in a straight-jacket or Ashley will accept the curleywurley in exchange for Newcastle!
  • Options
    PV wont let them take me away, he cant believe that normal Charlton fans are like me below is an extract from the last email i received dated 09.06.09

You have been a breath of fresh air to these talks MOG and Henners are to posh for the sheik and dont know half the lap dancing establishments as you do and therefore the Sheik is insistant on your continual employment once we have finalised all details
  • Options
    I don't want to play anymore. SINK SINK SINK. This thread is doing my head in.
  • Options
    FFS, I've been called many,many things,but "POSH"..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]FFS, I've been called many,many things,but "POSH"..........

Compared to NLA everyone is posh : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know hundreds of lapdancing clubs and have tried and tested most. Does that give me a job?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I know hundreds of lapdancing clubs and have tried and tested most. Does that give me a job?

Charlton would have to be desperate to consider you.

Nothing personal : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I know hundreds of lapdancing clubs and have tried and tested most. Does that give me a job?

Charlton would have to be desperate to consider you.

Nothing personal : - )

Thats harsh, I do have some qualities, just never found them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]FFS, I've been called many,many things,but "POSH"..........

Compared to NLA everyone is posh : - )

sorry Mog PV's words not mine :-)
  • Options
    I've been pretty reliably informed that the full detail of the takeover operation; how it affects Charlton's playing staff, budget and planning for the up-coming season; the total value; the "new" owners; why Charlton was selected above all other London clubs; the new Vice President structure; the details of the public ballot for football club board places; and the planned maintenance of all car park-based potholes will be revealed here, on Charlton Life, in the forum, on this thread in post number 975. So, not long to wait now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I've been pretty reliably informed that the full detail of the takeover operation; how it affects Charlton's playing staff, budget and planning for the up-coming season; the total value; the "new" owners; why Charlton was selected above all other London clubs; the new Vice President structure; the details of the public ballot for football club board places; and the planned maintenance of all car park-based potholes will be revealed here, on Charlton Life, in the forum, on this thread in post number 975. So, not long to wait now.

The new vice president structure has been the sticking point. Some were arguing only PLC Directors, others wanted all PLC and FC directors while there was a lobby to include former directors who may have stepped down in recent months.

Glad to hear its been resolved.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I've been pretty reliably informed that the full detail of the takeover operation; how it affects Charlton's playing staff, budget and planning for the up-coming season; the total value; the "new" owners; why Charlton was selected above all other London clubs; the new Vice President structure; the details of the public ballot for football club board places; and the planned maintenance of all car park-based potholes will be revealed here, on Charlton Life, in the forum, on this thread in post number 975. So, not long to wait now.

The new vice president structure has been the sticking point. Some were arguing only PLC Directors, others wanted all PLC and FC directors while there was a lobby to include former directors who may have stepped down in recent months.

you knew that last night or had you had 1 too many pimms during that part of the meeting
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

you knew that last night or had you had 1 too many pimms during that part of the meeting

Trying to maintain the illusion that I not totally in the know and part of the negotiations. Don't want people texting and whispering me every five minutes asking for updates.

I do think that third bottle of Pimms was off, BTW.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][

Trying to maintain the illusion that I not totally in the know and part of the negotiations. Don't want people texting and whispering me every five minutes asking for updates.

I do think that third bottle of Pimms was off, BTW.

are you reading tha NSS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    l_177b9fcde8f0832d85633e5ecdd0fe81.jpg

I need something to keep me coming back to this thread!
  • Options
    she was at the meeting red and her donkey,
  • Options
    North London Addick
    (I am the corner pin in which the foundations are being built)

So if that is so ............we are also moving to a new ground in North London as well as a takeover.
  • Options
    Just a wee snippet to wet your whistles out there from the depths of NW Kent....

(Sir)Keith Peacock attended a function in Bexley on Saturday afternoon & spoke of " Thick snow in Canada " .....

Now, he WAS talking about his visit to see Gavin & his family recently but FF Marples was wise to the coded message therein.

" TSIC " = "Takeover : Soon Is Coming "

Thanks for the veiled hint, Keith .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite], he WAS talking about his visit to see Gavin & his family recently but FF Marples was wise to the coded message therein.

" TSIC " = "Takeover : Soon Is Coming "

Thanks for the veiled hint, Keith .

Best yet
  • Options
    Gee, thanks, BRE.

Worth staying up for & losing a bit of much needed beauty sleep .
  • Options
    You sure it wasn't

Takeover
    Sinks
    Into
    Collapse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]You sure it wasn't

Takeover
    Sinks
    Into
    Collapse

your attempts to dampen the mood boss and not let this thread get to 1000 posts will fail i can see what you are trying to do

TSIC

Takeover sails into completion
  • Options
    Takeover
    Stalls
    In
    Clapham
  • Options
    Pot Holes, is that not Christensen's job?, lazy work shy footballer players, unbelievable.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!