Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]This thread needs to be sunk until something concrete is announced, IMHO.

you wanted something concrete
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]This thread needs to be sunk until something concrete is announced, IMHO.

That makes very heavy reading
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Does anyone on here actually still believe or think they are in the know about this alleged takeover ? I know I now am convinced it is all nonsense.

yes and it is all good
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]

That's because you are ballast against it.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VY_fWT3r6c&feature=related
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]This thread needs to be sunk until something concrete is announced, IMHO.[/quote]

[url=http://www.concrete.org.uk/overview.asp?submenu=aboutus]you wanted something concrete[/url][/quote]

That makes very heavy reading[/quote]

That's because you are ballast against it.[/quote]

To be fair, it's only suitable for hardcore fans
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hovi's Biscuit[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]

[url=http://www.concrete.org.uk/overview.asp?submenu=aboutus]you wanted something concrete[/url]

That's because you are ballast against it.

To be fair, it's only suitable for hardcore fans

You're rendered me speechless.
  • Options
    Anyone know what happend at the press conference?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Anyone know what happend at the press conference?
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK joe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Anyone know what happend at the press conference?
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

They spoke about the plane palace tried to organise? Odd, I would have thought there would have been much more pressing matters to discuss...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good news due to other threads we can now add 86 more comments to this thread so we now have 903 comments
  • Options
    More in my local paper (in Exeter!) about a Charlton takeover lead by Peter Varney. Looks like a rework of the SLP story yesterday. Tisdale linked with taking over from Martinez at Swansea
  • Options
    I have it on very good authority ... the origin of which i cannot divulge at this stage ... that the moment this message thread hits 1,000, the takeover details will be announced.

Thanks NLA ooops
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imnot Athletic[/cite]More in my local paper (in Exeter!) about a Charlton takeover lead by Peter Varney. Looks like a rework of the SLP story yesterday. Tisdale linked with taking over from Martinez at Swansea

Here, looks like it's just based on what's in SLP so doesn't really mean anything.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]I have it on very good authority ... the origin of which i cannot divulge at this stage ... that the moment this message thread hits 1,000, the takeover details will be announced.

Thanks [s]NLA [/s]ooops[/quote]

If the takeover is agreed before we hit 1,500 then it will collapse .... FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]I have it on very good authority ... the origin of which i cannot divulge at this stage ... that the moment this message thread hits 1,000, the takeover details will be announced.

Thanks NLA ooops

If the takeover is agreed before we hit 1,500 then it will collapse .... FACT

If the take over is agreed before i get to 1.500 then it'll collapse :)
  • Options
    if we make 1000 posts PV has assured me that i can become manager of the new team FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]if we make 1000 posts PV has assured me that i can become manager of the new team FACT

AFKA........TIME TO SINK METHINKS !!!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]if we make 1000 posts PV has assured me that i can become manager of the new team FACT[/quote]

AFKA........TIME TO SINK METHINKS !!!!![/quote]

Why

Its a bit of fun does it matter ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he's joking lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]if we make 1000 posts PV has assured me that i can become manager of the new team FACT

AFKA........TIME TO SINK METHINKS !!!!!

Why

Its a bit of fun does it matter ?

er..............Joke !!!!! Do we want nla as manager....Duh !!!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    hey the way thinks get sunk deleted and closed of late i never know whats a joke and when people mean it

Sorry :-(
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]er..............Joke !!!!! Do we want nla as manager....Duh !!!!!!

What!!!!! my credentials to be manager are better than Parkies, i won manager of the year for whitewebbs under 8's this year and i have got them playing football no hoof and run.
  • Options
    now that the Geordies are almost sold, expect to see a fat geezer in the stands with a Charlton top on
  • Options
    Mike Ashley !!!! Not a chance in a million years.
  • Options
    Hope you're right, just had a feeling
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WasCharleyOne[/cite]now that the Geordies are almost sold, expect to see a fat geezer in the stands with a Charlton top on

Has someone on here won the euro lottery then?
  • Options
    I blame the "annork addick".........

and the BBC bloke who supports WBA.
  • Options
    No to the Geordie Maffia.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!