Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    Think
  • Options
    we
  • Options
    should
  • Options
    help
  • Options
    speed
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    the
  • Options
    Interuptting you.....
  • Options
    takeover!

Fudge cakes:

Some problems were encountered
    You have posted 8 comments within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 120 seconds before attempting to post again.
  • Options
    hopefully it might be 120 hours.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just kidding!
  • Options
    cruel
  • Options
    You rotten lot............

Not logged on for a while and saw 18 posts and got exited that something had happened !
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]hopefully it might be 120 hours.....

I actually thought that was pretty funny B.

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]just kidding!

Than you got all nice :(
  • Options
    Whats all this about a takeover then?
  • Options
    ok,ok

only saying what i heard.

Dont shoot the messenger!
  • Options
    Henners can you whisper me the name of the place we were going to for the press release i know it was 2pm in Charlton but i cant rember where

Just had sheikmeflipflop call me and he cant remember either by the way dont say nowt to MOG he is gossiping on Charlton life
  • Options
    well last full day of holiday in the states and was hoping something would be announced whilst i was out here,i am now starting to think this wont happen and am becoming increasingly dis-illusioned ;-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]well last full day of holiday in the states and was hoping something would be announced whilst i was out here,i am now starting to think this wont happen and am becoming increasingly dis-illusioned ;-(

dont be ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i am mate, rumours were we would here at the Norwich game, over a month has passed and players return soon for pre-season.
  • Options
    the word patience keeps cropping up mate keep the failth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i am mate, rumours were we would here at the Norwich game, over a month has passed and players return soon for pre-season.

I'm with you steve totally bored of it now. If they haven't done the deal then lets just get on with the cards we have, sell who we need to sell and attempt to become Charlton again a team that may not have the biggest resources but has the biggest heart.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Henners can you whisper me the name of the place we were going to for the press release i know it was 2pm in Charlton but i cant rember where

Just had sheikmeflipflop call me and he cant remember either by the way dont say nowt to MOG he is gossiping on Charlton life

Thanks Guy......

Also get yor Whisper Function working.......
  • Options
    Sorry MOG but PV reckons we have a Mole
  • Options
    Look at the difference:

M O G
    M O L E

I can see why you got confused
  • Options
    Sorry MOG must be that henners cos it aint me i would never be loose lipped nor would i post on that Charlton life not when i am on Addickted with you happy bunch,

they are really over zealous on that life
  • Options
    I've heard it's OFF. They are now discussing a takeaway instead and are expected to be able to make an announcement on what they have decided upon by next Friday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I've heard it's OFF. They are now discussing a takeaway instead and are expected to be able to make an announcement on what they have decided upon by next Friday.

Surely they first need to discuss whether to get a takeaway or eat out?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I've heard it's OFF. They are now discussing a takeaway instead and are expected to be able to make an announcement on what they have decided upon by next Friday.

nla is this true
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!